Not The Right Time

~Third Person Pov~

Steve, Natasha, Tony, and Bruce are sitting in the living room of the avenger's compound in silence. As Tony let out a fake cough catching everyone in the room attention "I'm going to break the ice in the room. It's been in all of our minds."

"What do you mean?"

"Every single person in this room is crushing on y/n. Not to mention pointbreak, reindeer games, legolas, and bleecker street magician." Adding four other people to the list not knowing they have left out five more people from the list.

"Well? What do you want us to do about it?" Natasha rises her eyebrow in curiosity hearing Tony's input about the situation. "But does anyone know about y/ns feelings toward us?" The room fell silent again. No one on the team knew your true feelings toward them. 

"No..." 

"Whelp might be time to find out." Tony stood up from the sofa as Steve and Natasha quickly stood putting their hands in front of him.

"It's not good timing Tony. Y/n is still healing from Thanos wounds."

"And that's supposed to stop us?" He scoffs about to walk out of the living room, but Steve put his hand on his shoulder. "Tony, it's been hard on us after our friends disappeared. But it's been especially harder on y/n. It's not the right time to confuses our feelings to her." Tony shoved Steve's hand off his shoulder.

He let out a deep breath staring at the wall before looking back at Steve "Alright...Will put it on hold." The group rested back in their seats in relief on the situation had been resolved. 

"Sucks to be you, guys."

Tony quickly ran out of the living while the rest of the avengers quickly stood up from their seats running down the hallway chasing down Tony. 

Turning the corner to see Tony standing Infront of your room. He double tap on the wall to show the inside of your room to see you peacefully sleeping.

"I can't do this to her..."

"Neither can we."