Party Gone Wrong...

~Your Pov~

Standing in front of my closet to look through different clothing to figure out what to wear for tonight's party. What should I even wear?! Tony keeps buying me too many clothes even after I would tell him to stop. I let out a sigh to hear a knock on the door.

"Come on!"

A pair of footsteps walk into my room "Hey, are you still not ready yet? The party started an hour ago!" Natasha exclaimed to see me still standing in the middle of the closet figuring out what to wear.

She crossed her arms staring at me "Still haven't figured out what to wear?" I innocently nod my head as she let out a small laugh before walking inside my closet. She began to scan around the piles of clothing.

"It feels just like the old days. When you were still new to this planet and had no idea how to dress!"

I puffed up my cheeks "It's not my fault that I've been dressed by other people for my whole life," She lets out another laugh "Still defending yourself after a year? I understand you didn't have much of a voice back then," Nat pulls out an emerald green satin cowl neckline midi dress.

Staring back at the color of the dress as I slowly look down at the ring."The color might remind them of a certain person but I think you'll look stunning in the dress,"

"Thanks, Nat," I grab the dress from her hand but she stopped me "Where did you get this ring?" She looked at my hand noticing the ring Loki has given to me. "Oh, it was a gift that I received back on Asgard,"

"Pretty. But now you owe me a dance after picking out your clothes," She leans over my face kissing my cheek before walking out of my room. 

W-What just happen?!

_____________________________________

Walking down the staircase to see a lot of people enjoying themselves "Looking beautiful as always y/n. Is that a new dress?" I turned around to see Tony and Thor. "You can say that from the large mountain of clothing in my closet,"

Tony raised his eyebrow at me "Is that a complaint?" I shrugged my shoulders "Maybe...Or you just have too much money to spend on," Looking at Thor to notice him eyeing the color of my dress.

"Any particular reason your wearing green lady y/n?" Thor curiously asked as I fiddle with the ring. "Nope. No particular reason," I take a step back as the boy's attention turned to Rhode and Maria.

I walked onto the balcony to see the view of new york. Slightly turned my head around to find the group enjoying themselves with the guest. 

I slowly look back down at the ring 

"Marry me y/n...You'll never have to be alone in this grand castle. I love you and t-that's all I really know..." What would happen if I said yes? Would Odion let him out of prison? Or would I be revoked of the title of marrying the future ruler?! What would happen?!?

"Y/n!"

I quickly turned around to see Bruce with concerned eyes "Are you alright y/n? I've been calling your name for the last minute." He took a few steps in front of me as I ran my hand through my hair "Y-Yeah, I just have too much on my mind,"

He closed the door behind him "If you want you can tell me what's on your mind," Letting out a sigh as I stare down at the streets of new york. 

"A person I've known almost half of my life made a proposal," As I stared back at the ring "What kind of proposal?" My eyes reverted to looking up at the night sky. "...marriage. But at the time a close friend just died. All I could do is reject the proposal but was still given the ring in case I'd changed my mind,"