Gathering

________________________

____________

It's been almost a month ever since I arrived in Midgard.

For, once I was able to choose what I wanted to learn here.

I stood in the living room reading a book about the different types of species on this planet.

"Stark, I need a favor. Can, you watch over Y/n while am away on a mission?" I could hear Natasha from her room having a phone call.

Why do I have to be watched over? I'm no longer five hundred years old!

"NO! YOU CAN'T DRESS HER UP! FORGET IT!"

Natasha walked out of her room frustrated and sat down next to me on the couch "What happened?" I curiously asked.

"I can't find anybody to watch over you!" I pouted "I'm not little anymore," I mutter under my breath.

"I know you're not little anymore Y/n. But, Fury wants someone to watch over you for your own protection,"

I sighed "Have you tried Coulson? Or Fury? They always wanted to know more information about me,"

"That could work,"

___________________________________________

I stood next to Coulson as I was halfway through the captain America comic series Coulson leans to me while I'm bored.

We were going up the elevator as Coulson dialed Natasha's phone number

"We need you to come in."

"Are you kidding me? I'm working!" Nat exclaimed over the phone call "This takes precedence," I flip through the page to realize I just finish it.

I lightly tug Coulson's jacket."I finish!" I whisper as he handed me the next series.

"I'm in the middle of an interrogation this moron is giving me everything. Look you can't pull me out of this one right now," Coulson looked at me and put the phone on speaker.

"Tony trying to get me in a maid costume."

"...I'm coming,"

Coulson ended the call and looked over at me "I'm gonna need your help for the next one. Stark has been crushing on you ever since the day you arrived on earth,"

"That can't be possible. He only has met me once," The elevator doors open to reveal Stark from kissing a girl who had H/c wig on.

I looked back at Coulson in horror as he fakes a cough to catch Starks attention.

Stark stops kissing the girl who was wearing a wig and ran up to us.