B-Bucky?!?

~Your Pov~

"Y/n..." Slowly turned around to see Nat staring back at me while gripping her phone. "I-I wanted to apologize about tony's behavior. He wasn't in the right min-" I held my hand up stopping nat from speaking more.

"Tony spoke the truth. After all, I am no longer a part of the team. There is no need for me to be on earth any longer,"

As I take a few steps forward to feel a hand on my shoulder. I glance over to see nat staring back at me. "At least listen to Tony out. He's in berlin right now and you can hear it from him," I take in a deep breath.

Do I really want to deal with him? After all, I left after feeling useless to the team. Letting out a sigh fully facing Nat.

"Alright, I'll hear him out,"

~Steve's Pov~

"Come on, man,"

I throw the cop up onto the landing as Bucky breaks a banister and swings down on it. I hurl a cop over his shoulders. Bucky lays into jet more cops and takes them out. A cop aims at Bucky and I quickly knock the gun from his hands with his shield which sticks to the wall. 

Bucky leaps down the stairwell and catches onto a railing as I pull my shiel out of the wall. Bucky climbs up then runs along a corridor and leaps off a balcony. 

He tumbles onto the lower roof of the neighboring building where he finds where his backpack he picks it up and runs off.

A muscular man clad entirely in black, Black Panther, slams into Bucky from behind, knocking him down. He has a full face mask with pointed ears. He extends his fingers and sharp claws pop out. 

He attacks Bucky with sweeping kicks and slashes. Bucky fights back but is kicked into a wall. Black Panther swipes his claws and spins gracefully. Bucky narrowly avoids being slashed, he holds up a metal bar to protect himself.

I looked down at the fight as Sam swoops from the sky. 

"Sam, southwest rooftop." I order while walking backward in the apartment hallway.

"Who the hell's the other guy?"

"About to find out." 

Quickly leaping from the balcony down onto the neighboring building as a chopper flies up near us. Black Panther lunges at Bucky with his claws, but Bucky grabs his wrists. A soldier fires a machine gun from the chopper. The ammo bounces off Black Panther's armored suit.

"Sam?"

"Got him!"

Sam flies down and shoves the chopper off course before swoops towards street level. Bucky breaks free from his attacker, slings his bag on his back, runs, and jumps down a level. Black Panther slides down the wall using his claws for traction. Backlands at street level and the chase continues. 

Crap! I gotta follow themI quickly follow and land rolling along the ground. Gunfire from the chopper tears up the sidewalk. 

Bucky jumps down through an opening and lands in an underpass, he runs through the traffic. I drop down and chase after Bucky as a Special Forces Vehicle pursues us.

"Stand down! Stand down!" The vehicle closes in, blue lights flashing as I leap onto the vehicle and splinter the windshield. The driver stops, as I yank him from the vehicle and kick the windshield out before driving off.

Bucky runs over the top of a speeding car, outpacing it as the Black Panther is a few cars behind, keeping pace with Bucky. He leaps onto the black car I'm driving. Causing me to swerve from side to side, trying to throw him off.

"Sam, I can't shake this guy!"

"Right behind you,"

Several police cars began to chase after us. Better make a quick move. I hit my car against a police officer's car trying to get the guy off the car. 

Up ahead Bucky reaches a fork in the road and faces oncoming traffic. He leaps over a barrier as I drive through the barrier. 

A motorbike speeds towards Bucky. Bucky grabs the handlebar and spins the bike around in mid-air, throwing the rider off. Bucky gets on the bike and rides away sending cars careering out of the way. 

I keep on Bucky's tail with Black Panther holding onto the back of the 4x4. We all rocket through another underpass. 

Sam flies into the underpass. Black Panther leaps off the front of the 4x4 onto Bucky's motorbike. Bucky flings him over his head and the bike leans down on its side. 

Bucky kicks his assailant away, straightens up, and rides on. Black Panther catches a ride on Falcon's leg. Sam tries to kick Black Panther away as Bucky throws a sticky bomb and blows up the roof at the end of the underpass, bringing down tons of rubble. 

Black Panther leaps off from Falcon and throws Bucky off the motorbike. 

I swerve the 4x4 through the rubble, leap out, and pull Black Panther away from Bucky. Standing facing the sleek and muscular Black Panther. Armed police arrive and surround them, guns aimed as War Machine leaps down from above and raises both hands.

"Stand down, now." Bucky stands beside me as I put my shield on my back. "Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal." Police quickly move in and force Bucky onto his knees. 

The Black Panther raises his hands as a cop moves my arms behind my back. Black Panther retracts his claws and pulls off his mask revealing his face. I-It was T'challa the whole time?!?

"Your highness,"

~Your Pov~

Sitting inside a glass-walled office waiting for the last hour for Tony to show up. Around the room were security guards and monitors. "He should be here soon," Natasha reassured me for the tenth time. Placing my elbows on the table as I put my head on top of my hands.

Looking up at the corner of the room to see a monitor showing bucky inside a see-through light gray walled bunker pod.

B-Bucky?! W-What is he doing here?!? And inside that bunker?!? I quickly got up from my seat running out of the glass-walled office "Y/n! Where are you going?!?" Ignoring his calls as I continue to run down the hallway dodging people along the way.

I quickly pushed open the heavy metal doors ending up in the parking lot to see steve, sam, and t'challa getting out of a black SUV.

"Y/n?! Where have you been?!"

I scanned the room to see bucky's bunker pod being carried by a forklift to be guarded by four armed men. Taking a few steps towards the bunker to catch bucky's eyes "Miss, please step back this man is dangerous,"

Bucky held his head low as I narrowed my eyes at the guard "The only dangerous thing is in this room is fear," I was about to take another step forward as I felt a grip pulling me back. Glancing up to see Sam shaking his head.

"Don't worry doll. I'll be fine," He gave a weak smile before I was being dragged out of the room by Sam. 

"I'll be fine..."