...You're Highness

She sacrificed pride, will to live, selflessness, and

herself...

She was there when I first arrived in Midgard...

___________________________________________

A bright sensation hit my eyes. I slowly open them to find myself in some sort of strange cage made of metal and glass. H-how did I get here? W-why did Heimdall send me to Midgard?

"You've finally woken up," I jumped at the loud voice echoing through the room placing my hand on my chest.

"Don't be scared. We're not going to hurt you," I looked around to find a man with an eye patch with scarlet hair women right next to him.

My eyes glazed around the room with different people standing around or writing down on a chart.

___________________________________________

She willingly took me to her home without any knowledge of who I am or where I'm from. Where I was born.

But left us too soon.

I should have been the one to make the sacrifice.

___________________________________________

The man with an eye patch walked up to me "Romanoff is going to be in charge of watching over you for the meantime, for protection purposes" The woman with scarlet hair walked up behind the man with an eye patch.

So, her name is Romanoff? I nodded my head "Now, Romanoff make sure you take good care of her," Stark said as Romanoff rolled her eyes and grab my hand out of Stark's grip.

She began to drag me out of the room and into a strange hallway with dim lights "Sorry, about Stark back there. He's just such a flirt toward women,"

___________________________________________

She was always there to help me...

I've taken her for granted.

Tears began to fill my eyes.

___________________________________________

"Hey, are you still not ready yet? The party started an hour ago!" Natasha exclaimed to see me still standing in the middle of the closet figuring out what to wear.

She crossed her arms staring at me "Still haven't figured out what to wear?" I innocently nod my head as she let out a small laugh before walking inside my closet. She began to scan around the piles of clothing.

"It feels just like the old days. When you were still new to this planet and had no idea how to dress!"

I puffed up my cheeks "It's not my fault that I've been dressed by other people for my whole life," She lets out another laugh "Still defending yourself after a year? I understand you didn't have much of a voice back then," Nat pulls out an emerald, green satin cowl neckline midi dress.

Staring back at the color of the dress as I slowly look down at the ring. "The color might remind them of a certain person, but I think you'll look stunning in the dress,"

"Thanks, Nat," I grab the dress from her hand, but she stopped me "Where did you get this ring?" She looked at my hand noticing the ring Loki has given to me. "Oh, it was a gift that I received back on Asgard,"

"Pretty. But now you owe me a dance after picking out your clothes," She leans over my face kissing my cheek.

___________________________________________

She couldn't tell me her true feelings toward me. How could I be so blind not to see the signs? I stare down at the clear waters as shadow darkness the water. It's not supposed to rain today. I slowly raise my head to see a ship up in the skies in plain sight.

A single missile heading towards the campus.

Quickly teleporting the missile hit the water a continuous array of missiles toward the campus. I have to get more help. I teleport myself inside the throne room to find my uncle speaking with the council.

"...Your highness. Where have you been?" One of the councils quickly ran up to me. As I held my hand up "There is no time to talk. Prepared the knights for war."

"May we ask why your highness?"