Lost Soul...

Natasha and Clint stand on the flight deck, staring at the majestic planet. "Wow– Under different circumstances, this would be totally awesome." Natasha and Clint start walking towards the mountain and climb it as snow breezes through the two.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain."

"Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know."

"Whatever. He eats garbage."

"...Welcome."

They whirl around pulling their weapons up as a hooded figure approaches them. "Natasha, daughter of Ivan. Clint, son of Edith." The hooded figure spoke out to the duo. "Who are you?" Natasha still high alters from the mysterious person still clinging onto their weapons.

"Consider me a guide. To you, and to all who seek the Soul Stone." Natasha kept her gun pointing toward the hooded figure. "Oh, good. You tell us where it is. Then we'll be on our way."

He takes a few steps toward the duo "Ah, liebchen– If only it were that easy." into the light revealing himself as the red skull. Red Skull leads Clint and Natasha to the cliff. "What you seek lies in front of you... as does what you fear."

"The stone is down there."

"For one of you. For the other... In order to take the stone, you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul, for a soul."

_____________________________________

I sit down on a log staring at the ground as Clint watches the stone keeper waving at him. "How's it going? Jesus...Maybe he's making this shit up." Clint walks around in front of me. "No. I don't think so. Y/n briefly explain to us the cost of the stone...She wasn't kidding." Will y/n have to make the same sacrifice?

"Why, 'cause he knows your Daddy's name?"

"I didn't. Thanos left here with the stone without his daughter. It's not a coincidence."

"Yeah."

"Whatever it takes."

"Whatever it takes." I quickly look back up at Clint as he stares at the edge. I stand up from the log "If we don't get that stone, billions of people stay dead." Clint nodded his head.

"Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be."

"I guess we do."

Clint holds Natasha's hand, and she reciprocates, and they look at each other. "I'm starting to think– we mean different people here, Natasha." Clint slight smile at me. "For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing: Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back."

"Oh, don't you get all decent on me now?"

"What, you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot."

"Yeah, well, I don't want you to, because I– Natasha, you know what I've done. You know what I've become." He kept a small smile on his face. "I don't judge people on their worst mistakes."

"Maybe you should."

"You didn't."

"You're a pain in my ass, you know that?" His eyes began to water a bit as he tries his hardest to keep a smile on his face. I will always remember him. As a pain in my ass. Clint and I lean our heads against each other.

"Okay. You win."

Clint smiles at me as my eyes began to water up a bit as he sweeps me off my legs forcing his body weight to pin me on the ground. "Tell y/n and my family I love them," Clint said as I quickly reverse us as pinned him to the ground before quickly standing up.

"You tell them yourself."

A windows bite into his chest electrocuting him. I turn around to run toward the edge of the cliff. I have to do this for everybody. An explosion arrow lands next to me as I fly onto the ground. I wrap my arm around my stomach as my eyes look up to see Clint throwing his bow on the ground running toward the cliff.

I can't let him sacrifice his own life! I quickly got up from the ground as he jumps, I tackle him midair. I shoot my grappling line onto the cliff as we slam onto the cliffside. As I attach the other end of her grappling line to Clint's belt...saving his life. I slide a bit, but he reaches out grabbing onto me.

"Damn you!"

"Let me go."

"No. Please, no."

"It's okay."

"Please–" I hand a piece of paper onto the palm of his hand before kicking off the cliff wall, yanking it out of Clint's grasp. I never thought my life will end here. But as long as y/n is happy to get her friends back.

That's all I care about.

~Your Pov~

I open my eyes to find everyone on the quantum platform everyone looks around to see all the recovered stones...My life was seen as a pond for power...From the man, I called my grandfather? Everyone looks around, exhausted and amazed. "Are you telling me that worked?"

"Did we get them all?"

Clint drops to his knees as Steve, and I turn around concerned...Why is he alone? "Clint? Are you okay?" Clint stares, haunted. I slowly walk closer to him to place my hand on his cheek.

"Natasha, no." Nat hands a piece of paper onto the palm of his hand before kicking it off the cliff wall, yanking it out of Clint's grasp. She falls...Clint dangles from the grappling hook, staring down, helpless, stifling his scream.

"Clint, where's Nat?" I snap out of this mind taking a few steps backward. N-no i-it can't be true...My feet tangled up together as something or someone caught me before falling. "Woah, y/n! What's wrong? What did you see?" Steve wrapped his arms around me.

"S-she's gone..." Clint looks up at us with eyes glassy as Bruce falls to his knees and pounds the floor in grief.