We Meet Again My Darling

~Your Pov~

I slowly open my eyes sitting up to realize I was in a completely different room or more like a different surrounding. Getting out of bed to walk towards the window to notice we were up in the clouds.

I open the door leading towards a hallway to find a lot of agents walking through the hallways and entering a certain room.

I close the door behind me walking towards the room where agents are walking in and out. The doors open to find many agents on the computer. I stood next to the small staircase to find Agent Coulson and the man I met the other night.

"I see you have awoken your highness," I turn around to see Fury with the hands behind his back. I nodded my head as the blonde man held out his hand.

I grab his hand as he helps me down the staircase "Thank you," He smiled as I noticed a certain agent's computer. I slowly walk behind him as my eyes widen open "Loki," I spoke out "You know Loki?" I turn around to face him.

Nodding my head as I slowly look back at Loki's photo "We were such close friends when were little. Many times he would pick out my favorite flowers from the royal garden on my birthdays. But, things changed once he became king,"

"What kind of change?" Fury curiously asked as I let out a sigh "We were supposed to be married within two days...but plans changed,"

"Got a hit 67% match. Wait. Crossmatch, 77%," Agent Coulson walked up to the computer. 

"Location?"

"Stuttgart Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding" I looked at the screen to find Loki's hair a bit longer than before and wearing Midgard clothing. What happened to you Loki?

"Captian you're up,"

I look back at Fury "Please, let me go too. I believe I can change his mind," I said as Fury looked at me. "Alright, you're up but you'll be under a disguise. Agent Hill, please take Y/n to the dressing room,"

Agent Hill walks up to me and guided me through the hallways and we made it to a dressing room. 

She grabs a garment cover and a pair of silver heels "The dressing room is on your left. Ring, when you're done,"

I nodded my head as I headed into the dressing room closing the door. I zip down the garment cover to relieve a long white halter dress with a slit on the side. It came with a beautiful pair of diamond earrings and a bracelet.

I stare at the color of the dress. It remains me too much of my future. And, in the past, I couldn't make any choices for myself,

__________________________________________

I walked around the gallery as many people were in their own small groups. I slowly stop in front of a large painting holding a glass of champagne in my hands. "Any news" I touch the earpiece. 

"No, I don't see any signs of Loki,"

"Don't worry he'll appear eventually. Just keep walking around," I let out a sigh as spaced out of my surroundings until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I slowly turn around to see

"Loki...,"

I-I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Loki is here! In Midgard! He grabs my hand and brings it up to his lips "We meet again my darling," He kissed my hand as I realized everyone around us was screaming and running away.