...They Need Your Help

~Third Person Pov~

Bruce fiddles with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show the Quantum Tunnel. Nat and Steve are beside Bruce.

"Okay, here we go. Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the uh... the van thing." Scott opens the back of the van causing portal to turn on. "Breakers are set, and emergency generators are on standby."

"Good. 'Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950s." Bruce gestured over to Scott.

"Excuse me?"

"He's kidding." 

In a hushed tone to Bruce, "You can't say things like that!" Nat lightly scolds him. "Just... It was a bad joke."

"You were kidding, right?"

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is." He whispers over to Nat. We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense? "  He loudly announces and gives Scott a thumbs up.

"Perfectly not confusing."

"Good luck, Scott. You got this."

"You're right. I do, Captain America."

Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel. "On the count of three. 3... 2... 1!" Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back. A teenager in appears out of it.

"Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right."

"What is this?"

"What's going on?"

"That...who is that?" He pushes another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem. "Hold on." Bruce began to panic.

"Is that Scott?"

"Yes, it's Scott!"

Teen Scott gets sucked back into the quantum tunnel, and it appears to be an old man in the Ant-Man suit. "Ow! My back!"

"What is this?"

"Can I get a little space here?"

"Yeah yeah. Can you bring him back?"

"I'm working on it!" Tapping the side of the button pad, trying to pull back Scott. After a moment, another person appears in front of them. This time, it's a baby in the Ant-Man suit.

"It's a baby."

"It's Scott."

"As a baby!"

"He'll grow!"

"Bring Scott back!"

 "When I say kill the power, kill the power." Bruce motioned toward Nat. "Oh, my god." She rapidly walks near the generator.

"And... Kill it!"

Nat pulls down a lever, and everything shuts down. Scott gets spewed back out again. "Somebody peed my pants." He stands a bit stiff.

"Oh thank god."

"But I don't know if it was "baby" me or "old" me...Or just "me" me." He tries to figure out which of himself peed his pants. "Time travel!" Bruce holds up his hands in a dramatic way. Steve stood quietly shaking his head and walking out of the room.

"What? I...I see this as an absolute win!"

~Steve's Pov~

I walk out of the compound. The idea of bringing everyone back with the stones seems like a fantasy now. I look up as a deafening noise breaks the silence in the distance. An Audi R8 sped towards the entrance. The car pulls over but goes a bit too far, then reverses back.

Tony rolls down the window and looks at me.

"Why the long face? Let me guess: He turned into a baby."

"Among other things, yeah. What are you doing here?" He gets out of the car and walks around to the back. "That's the EPR Paradox. Instead of pushing Lang through time, you might've wound up pushing time through Lang. It's tricky. Dangerous. Somebody should've cautioned you against it." He ignores my question.

"You did."

"Oh, did I?" Tony acts like he did not. "Thank God I'm here. Regardless, I fixed it." He holds up his right hand, with a device on it.  "A fully functioning Time-Space GPS. I just want peace." He makes a peace sign with his fingers. 

"Turns out, resentment is corrosive, and I hate it."

"Me too."

"We got a shot at getting these stones, but I gotta tell you my priorities: Bring back what we lost? I hope, yes. Keep what I got? I have to, at all costs. And... maybe not dying trying will be nice."

"Sounds like a deal." I reach out his hand to shake in the deal.  Tony shook my hand then let go of my hand. He reaches back into his trunk to pull something else out and pulls out my shield. 

"Tony..."

"Why? He made it for you" referring to his dad. "Plus, honestly I have to get it out of the garage before Morgan takes it sledding." I put my arm through the shield.

"Thank you, Tony."

"Will you keep that a little quiet? Didn't bring one for the whole team." He hesitates a bit "...We are getting the whole team, yeah?"

"We're working on that right now. But we're missing a few people. Hopefully, you conceive one of them to join us again." I pleaded with Tony giving him a small hint of the missing member. 

"Can't guarantee them agreeing right away. Might take some time."

~Tony's Pov~

I pulled up to the parking lot of the cottage. I hope cap is right. The team needs all of its members to bring everyone back. I step out of the car double lock the doors walk toward the front door to pull out my keys to see y/n on the porch swing reading a book.

"Where's Maguna?" Y/n lightly motions toward the lake near the house."Somethings on your mind. Say it now before I use my magic." Y/n said keeping her eyes on the pages of the book.

"...They need your help."

Y/n closed her book briefly looking at the cover before looking up at me. "...I knew this conversation will be brought up. After all, you figured out the equation for time traveling...I-I hope we can bring our friends back."

"I promise we will bring them back. All of them back."