6. Cute robot puppy! (edited)

ابدأ من البداية

The expression on his face wavered and twisted into one of resistance. His inner fight finally coming to a hold when he breathed out a sigh and gave up. I looked over, searching his face for any indication of agreement.

He sighed, "fine..." and Gir cheered, running around the house. I laughed, shaking my head at his cute but chaotic energy before taking my seat at the table along with Zim and trying to focus on the task at hand.

We conversed about our opinions on the book, each asking why we had them. I was suprised at how mature Zim was. I half expected him to call me stupid or something but he seemed genuinely interested in my opinion and was able to make reasonable points. I smiled, glad to know that Zim had this side to him.

The conversation went on for some time and, when we finished our review, we continued conversing about mindless topics.

The conversations would spark new topics and it wasnt long before we started talking about human appearances. I ended up being bold and asked something I would never forget.

"Will you let me see you out of your disguise?" I blurted out, shocked at myself for even suggesting it.

Zim was beyond shocked. Looking at me with disbelief before his expression hardened. My gaze shifted to the floor, the ceiling, the fridge. Anything that wasnt Zim I tried to distract myself with.

He was eyeing me. I didnt look at him but I could feel a glare on my form. I shyed away, awkwardly. The nerves would not settle and the sweat released from my body made me feel worse. I panicked.

"Sorry, you dont have to..." I rushed, still avoiding eye contact any way I could.

Zim didnt say anything. He was stood frozen, as if he was struggling to process what I just said. The alien was anything but relaxed.

He seemed reluctant and shy about it, but it wasnt easily recognised. It took a moment to notice it. In fact, I almost missed it. However, knowing Zim, i know he would refuse to back down from challenges. Even when I wasnt challenging him.

He took a sharp breath before reaching on top of his head and pulling his wig off. The lack of wig revealed the long black stems that rested on top of his head. His Antennae. Then he moved his hands too his eyes, removing two contact lenses to unveil a deep void of fushia. His eyes were so lovely that I felt myself unable to look away from the beautiful bug like optics.

Zim looked kind of relieved to have the disguise off, despite the simplicity of it. Though I could understand why it would be uncomfortable to wear all day.

I felt a smile form on my lips but my gaze couldnt pull away from his form.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" He asked, shuffling uncomfortably Under my staring.

"...it's just you're..."

"What?" He asked in frustration

"...pretty...." I said, not fully processing my response until I said it. I became a flustered mess in the process.

Zim had raised a nonexistent brow at my comment. It gave the impression of confusion and uncertainty. It was like he never heard a compliment from someone else before.

His expression changed as quickly as it came when zim's smirk appeared faster and wider than a hungry shark when it found its meal.

"Of course, I am! I AM ZIM! it is only natural that a stink beast like yourself would bask in the glory of someone so superior" he exclaimed proudly, holding his fist up high. Waving the compliment off like it was something he'd hear normally. Maybe he did, after all, he claimed to be the best invader to ever live.

His sudden confidence made me feel a little better and less flustered about my answer. Knowing that he acted like he would to any old compliment seemed to relieve me in an odd sort of way.

By the time we finished our conversation, Gir had ran in seeming to notice that we were finished with our work. He screeched out incomprehensible words as he grabbed my sleeve and dragged me into the living room.

He lead us to the couch, pushing me onto it and settling next to me. The movie was already prepared to play and Gir was very busy in getting Zim to join us.

It took a long time to convince him.

When we did finally get him to sit down and shuf up, Zim went through the trouble of making sure Gir sat in between us. He claimed that he didnt want "smelly humans" near him when unnecessary. It kind of hurt but I knew that it was just zim being zim. Besides, I was happy to sit next to Gir.

The movie started and i got comfortable.

Wait, is this an Alien movie?