Chapter 22 - Prepare

"Are you on your way already?" Y/N asked as he's looking out of the window from his van.

Yeah. Me and Irene-unnie are about to walk to the car. How about you?

"I'm on my way right now. Be careful on your way there."

Ng. You too oppa.

*beep*

"It's hard to believe that you two haven't started dating yet." Changmin said abruptly to Y/N who was next to him as he drove his car onto the highway.

"I have my plans, hyung. I'm planning to confess to her while we're on the trip. By the way, do you think they'll accept the offer?"

"We'll talk about that at the meeting, Y/N. They said they have 3 places in mind though."

"I see...."

Time skip

"Okay... everybody's here right?" The PD scanned the room. After making sure both Y/N and Yuri were there as well as their respective manager is there, he then took out a few papers with the show's name written on it with the word 'Specials' next to them.

"Let me start of by saying thank you for being here on time. I'm gonna start by giving you both the choices of the 3 places that we chosen based on our budget including the places you both had offered to us a few months ago. Looking at it from our perspective, it seems we might be able to go there. Are you both still fixed on your offer?"

The both of them nodded vigorously making the production team chuckle at how childish they were acting like. Of course in a good way.

"Okay. So, let's start first by talking about the plans we have made beforehand."

The places that both of them had already offered to the team had also been discussed within them, but of course they put in a few more offers to see if they would also like other places they would seem to like considering that they were basically young adults.

"What do you guys think?" The Head PD asked as they were just done picking out the places that seems to be possible.

"Okay great! It's settled then. The place you'll visit is Austria." He started clapping with the others following. Other things such as accommodation and such will be sorted up later, all Y/N and Yuri had to do was just wait 'till the day came.

________

D-1

"Hyung. Tomorrow's the day huh?" Hyunjin asked looking at his hyung who's packing clothes.

"Want me to help?"

"Nah, i'm good." He answered as Hyunjin sat down in front of him.

"Do you need anything?"

"Not really. Rest enough hyung. You don't want to collapse all of a sudden in front of her now would you?"  Hyunjin warned him.

"Of course i won't. I think. Just pray the best for me there. Anything you want me to buy there for you?"

"Nah, i'm all good. You can just buy me anything and i'll still appreciate it. I can also contact you if i want anything."

"If you say so...." The both of them fell silent while Y/N is still packing his bag with Hyunjin lying down on his bed. Y/N decided to break the silence by saying.

"You know, i'm gonna confess to her there."

"Finally." He said getting up from the bed. "I've been wondering when you're gonna confess to her. I wish you luck, hyung. Not that you need it."