Chapter 22 - Prepare

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? Of course i need it."

"You two are basically dating already. You just haven't confessed to her yet." He scoffed at him making Y/N laugh.

"Still. You never know what's gonna happen."

________

"Someone's excited." Yena teased as she's listening to Yuri who's been humming for the past hour while she's packing up her stuff.

"Someone's jealous." Yuri retorted.

"Of course i'm jealous. My other half is going on a holiday with her love." She cuddled her making Yuri stop what she was doing.

"Have you got everything ready, Yuri-ah?" Eunbi came to their room.

"Mm! I think i'm all set." Yuri shrugged her unnie off and closed the luggage.

"Okay. Sleep early okay? You're gonna wake up early tomorrow. Come on out, Yena-ya." Eunbi pulled Yena's hand outside as she turned off the lights off.

Yuri then softly put her luggage on the side tugging herself on her bed. After about 15 minutes of rolling on the bed, her eyes opened after not being able to sleep due to the excitement of going out of the country.

I'll call Y/N-oppa first. I hope he's still up.

Yuri got up and walked outside with her phone. Unbeknownst to her, Yena who was with Eunb was looking at her tapping on her phone.

"Are you calling Y/N?" She asked.

"I am."

"Put it on speaker." Eunbi ordered her to. Not being able to disobey her leader, she unwillingly tapped the speaker waiting for him to pick up.

________

*ring*

Ng? Yuri?

"Ya. What're you doing still up at this time? You do know what time we'll be going to the airport right?"

And what are you still up at this time, Y/N-oppa?

"I'm so excited that i can't sleep, Yuri-ah. I'm acting like a kid, aren't i?" Y/N said making her giggle.

Me too, oppa. Looks like we're both too excited.

"I guess we are, haha. But we should really sleep, Yuri-ah. We got a big 3-day holiday ahead of us."

It's not much of a holiday oppa. We still have to shoot.

"I know. But we can still have fun."

You're right. I think i'll go to sleep now, oppa. I just wanted to hear your voice before sleeping.

Y/N heard faint voices in the background making him raise his eyebrows, but ignored it.

"You've become quite the flirt, haven't you?" He teased her.

I wonder who the teacher is.

She said teasing Y/N making him chuckle.

"I wonder too. By the way..."

Mm?

"I have something special planned while on our trip. Look forward to it okay?"

The voices this time was more clear as he heard girls screeching on the other side making her flustered.

Ssh!

"Yuri-ah? Is your phone on speaker?" He asked.

N-No! Of course not, haha. The unnies are playing games in the living room.

"I see. I'll go to sleep then. You should too, Yuri-ah. See you tomorrow."

Mm. Good night oppa.

*beep*

Y/N let out a sigh after closing the call looking at the full moon.

I hope nothing goes wrong.

________

"He's gonna confess!!" Eunbi said sounding like a teenager who's friend is finally gonna go in a relationship.

"I don't think he will unnie. He's probably gon-"

"Yuri-ah. Stop it. It's already time for him to confess. And what better way to do it other than confessing while you're on a trip? He already thought of it all through!" Yena said.

"I-I don't know, unnie..." Yuri said timidly.

"Ya... you're still saying that huh?I'll call the other members then."

________

It's been set! Y/N-Yuri couple are going to leave to Austria!

A man who's slurping on his ramyeon saw the news as he's scrolling down on his phone. After finishing his bowl of food, a smile lit up on his face thinking of an idea.

Oh~ Looks like the time for my revenge has come.

He opened a contact in his phone typing in a message.

Let's see what kind of relationship you have with Y/N, Yuri-ssi. And now, to gather some information from an insider.....