We both know that's not an option and I refuse to run away like she did. I'll find a way to be on my own one day, but as of right now running isn't what's best for me.

"Thank you but we both know that's unrealistic. I'll be fine. I'll text you and see you around stuff, i'm not gonna disappear" I explain, trying to walk over the door so I could grab my clothes and leave but Harry quickly steps in front of me, blocking me from my only way out.

I couldn't read him completely but I could tell he was angry. The energy he's giving off now is completely different than the energy I felt in the car.

His entire demeanor changed again, only this time he's cold, like the way he acted last night when he first saw my bruises; Being around him is already intimidating enough but now it seems ten times worse.

"Stop for a second and listen, okay?" Harry grabs onto both of my arms gently, "I'm not forcing you to stay but i'll be damned if I let you walk out of this house and back to yours when we both know there's a chance he'll hurt you again. So if you want to leave go ahead and try but i'm not moving out of this doorway" he speaks calmly, looking into my eyes like he was determined to keep me here.

My heart starts beating uncontrollably fast as I thought about every single negative outcome that could happen.

What if he kills me? What if he's just a nice guy trying to protect me? What if he kidnaps me forever and forces me to marry him and carry his children?

I should stop watching Criminal Minds....Or maybe I should watch more.

"I appreciate you caring but this is considered kidnapping and you can't start off your sentence by saying 'i'm not forcing you to stay' when that's exactly what you're doing" I sarcastically reply, rolling my eyes while laughing, I step over to walk to the other side but he slides over on his feet, blocking me from getting out again.

"The minute I have proof you're staying with a friend or another family member i'll move out of the way" he shrugs, tilting his head to the side.

Great so I have to contact family or friends. That should be easy right?

Wrong.

What friends? I hang out with the same group of people and that's only when we're all high. What family member is still in my life? The minute my mom disappeared so did everyone else and nobody speaks to my father.

"Okay and what if I hit you? Or scream? Call 911? What are you gonna do then?" I raise my eyebrow, stepping up to him as if I was a going to be a threat, but he didn't flinch. He only rolled his eyes and laughed at my attempt to scare him.

Sometimes I forget i'm only five something feet tall and not threatening or scary whatsoever.

But hey I tried.

Harry wipes his smile away, leaning over so he could look into my eyes, but the longer he stares into mine the faster my heart beats.

Our faces were just inches apart. The smell of his cologne was overwhelming and the emotion in his eyes caused chills to run down my spine.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.