~Bonus Chapter~

This chapter takes place in between the months of Kiri being a vampire before the castle got attacked
____________________________

"Stop breathing so goddamn fast, that's not going to do shit" Bakugou told Kirishima as he sat in front of him. He was sitting with a knee to his chest which he leaned against. Kirishima was in front of him in a criss cross position with his eyes closed.

He sighed before opening his eyes, "sorry Bakubro, it's just hard when you're staring me down" Kirishima told him as he relaxed and leaned against the bed.

The blond shook his head, "get used to it shitty hair, it's not like you'll be by you damn self in the future" he told him as he glared at him. He than proceed to lift a hand and sharpen his nails within seconds, making the redhead be amazed, "fucking ignore others and focus on the training" Bakugou told him as he relaxed his hand.

With stars in his eyes, Kirishima nod his head before quickly getting back into position. He took a deep breathe in before focusing on the ability.

Bakugou returned to leaning onto his leg. He looked at the redhead with a bored expression as he observed him. His eyes wondered to his chest, 'his breathing is normal now, wonder for how long' he thought to himself as he looked back up to his face. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at his face, 'since when did he have a fucking scar on his eyebrow?' He questions as he noticed the small scar.

"Now that your breathing like a fucking normal person, imagine your nails sharpening" Bakugou instructed him. Kiri slowly nod his head as he imagines it.

'His eyebrows are scrunching up a little, can he not imagine for shit?' He looked at the slight movement on his forehead. His eyes than traveled to the redhead's hands, his nails hadn't budged.

He sighed before he got up from his sitting position. The sound of his movement made Kirishima open his eyes out of curiosity, but was quickly covered as a hand was placed over his eyes.

"Don't fucking open them, you'll lose focus" Bakugou's rough voice told him as he squat in front of him.

Kirishima doesn't say anything as closed his eyes, gulping slightly at the closeness of the blond.

"Now, don't think so damn hard and just picture the nails sharpening like you would a pencil" he explained to him as he lowered his hand.

'Pencil?' Kirishima thought as he takes in what Bakugou told him. He imagines himself putting a pencil into a sharpener, hearing the sound of the wooden shaving getting cut off. Visioning the lead getting sharper with each turn, 'ah, I think I understand' he thought as he pulls the pencil out of the sharpener, seeing the sharpen point.

"You finally did something" He heard Bakugou mutter. Opening his eyes, he looked down at his hand to see his nails had sharpened.

A huge smile appears on his face, he held his hand out to the blond, "look Bakubro! I did it!" He said excitedly. His eyes soon widens when he looked in front of him. He realized how close the blond actually was, he could feel the faint breathing of his.

Bakugou than grabs Kirishima's hand and inspects the nails, "their not as sharp as mine but they'll do some damage" he informs him. Heat slowly raised to Kiri's face as he felt the calloused hands of Bakugou's touching his. "Now try turning them normal" he tells him as he looks up at the redhead, only to see him staring at him. 'The fuck, why is he staring?' Bakugou thought as he looked at him. His eyes than went to his cheeks, seeing the color difference from the rest of his face, 'the hell? Why the fuck is be red?' He thought as he rose an eyebrow.

Kirishima could feel his dead heart beat when he saw Bakugou's eyebrow raise, 'gah! That just made him look twice as attractive!' His eyes widen when realized what he just thought. Snatching his hand out of Bakugou's grip he turned away and held his head, 'what am I thinking!? He's trying to help me and I think that!?' He panics in his head as his face erupts in flame.

The blonde moved over to where he was and hit his head, "oi the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked him.

"I'm thinking about y-" he cut himself off as he slammed a hand over his own mouth. His red eyes widening in panic as he realized what he was about to confused.

Bakugou tilt his head as his eyebrows scrunched slightly, "eh? You should focus on the damn lesson, not something else fuckass" he scolded him as he hit his head again. He than got up and sat down on Kirishima's bed criss cross.

'He's on my bed!? That's not going to help me here!' Kirishima panicked as he looked over at the blond.

The older teen crossed his arms as he looked down at the younger, "stop fucking around and let's get back to work" he told him with a glare.

"S-Sure thing man" Kiri stuttered slightly as he got up and sat in front of the bed. 'Focus Eijiro, there's no time to think like this, it's time to focus' he scold himself as he closed his eyes.

"I swear if you're thinking of a goddamn chick I'm cutting your shitty hair"

"NOT MY HAIR!"

To be Continued...No More

____________________________

Just wanna give you guys something since this book was mostly angst.
Also to say thank you for enjoying this book and bringing it to where it is now, It's been #1 in the kiribaku tag for so long and that honestly makes me so happy.

Thank you guys and thank you for reading this book :)

-From your Local Weirdo