.29.

Aizawa has brought Bakugou back from the forest. He was covered in blood. With how quiet he was, must have gone back to normal. The blond was brought to Aizawa's office. Midoriya, Iida, and Urakaka were soon called after his return.

The head vampire sat behind the desk. Hands on top of each other on it. The four vampires stood in front of him. Looking nervous, minus Bakugou. He just looks like he doesn't want to be there.

Aizawa closes his eyes as he sighs. When they open, they were bright red. His hair lifting into the hair.

He looks at each of them dead in the eyes, "what were you four thinking?" he asks them. Looking at the Deku Squad, "you let a human escape, if he reached the village he could've exposed our location" he informs them. He than looks at the blond, "you could've ruined the peace treaty with the werewolves, you would've have started a war" he informs him.

No one spoke when he finished scolding them. Bakugou gripped his own arm tight to avoid causing a scene. Iida stared at the ground, fist clenched slightly. Urakaka and Midoriya held back their tongues. Not wanting to get them in anymore trouble for talking back.

His hair slowly goes back on to his shoulders. The glow of the eyes returned back to normal. Aizawa rubs in eyes, "no more association with the human, only when Bakugou needs to feed" he says to them. Lowering his hand after speaking.

The three slowly nod their heads. Sad that they can't keep Kirishima company anymore.

Bakugou nods his head after them. Not really having a problem with that. The less interaction with shitty hair the better.

Aizawa dismisses them soon after that. The four of them walking awkwardly in the hallway. Bakugou had his arms crossed behind his head. Urakaka was holding her arms.

The brown hair vampire looks to the ground as she walks, "I hope Kiri makes it" she says to the two, not knowing that Bakugou overheard.

He turns his head towards her, "what are you talking about round face?" he asks her. Not knowing the state of the human.

She looks at him. A look of sadness was seen on her face, "he's bleeding out as we speak" she told him in a quiet tone.

Bakugou's eyes slightly widen. He lowers his arms from behind his head. He gives her a scary expression, "and your jusT LETTING HIM FUCKING BLEED OUT?!" he yells at her. Angry that they are letting his human die.

Midoriya stood in front of Urakaka in a protective manner. A glare on his face, "it's not her fault Katsuki, Aizawa told us too" he tells him. Not using his nickname? He must be serious.

The blond huffs before looking away, "whatever, damn extras" he mutters. He than uses his speed and heads to the dungeon. Leaving the Deku Squad in the dust. He had only one thing in his mind as he ran.

Save Kirishima

To Be Continued...Maybe