.23.

-Back at the Castle/Manor-

Bakugou hasn't been himself ever since he drank human blood. He hasn't left his room yet since Aizawa put him in there. His been talking to himself. It's strange for the blond to be like this.

The room was destroyed. Clothes were scattered everywhere. Bed flipped as the blankets and sheet were off.

Bakugou was in the corner of the room. Knees draw close to his chest as his hands on his legs. His hair was disheveled as his eyes were red from lack of sleep. His clothes were in the same state of his hair.

Muttering could be heard from him. As if he was talking to someone, but he was all alone.

"When will you shut up?"

"once we have more"

"we're going to fucking dry him!"

"is that a bad thing?"

"Yes! We're not doing that!"

"Why not?"

"Isn't he just another filthy human?"

Bakugou opens his mouth to respond, but nothing came out. He's right. Ever since he captured shitty hair, something changed about Bakugou. He never acted this way, not with any creature before.

He moves his hands and scratch his head in a furious manner. Eyes closed shut as he yells in frustration. What is that human doing to him?!

"BAKUGOU!"

His eyes snap open. He pushes himself into a standing position. He looks out of window, eyes wide open. That scream. It sounds just like Kirishima.

But why is he outside? He should be in the dungeon. Unless he escaped, but someone would've saw him walking around.

"BAKUGOU HELP!"

Another scream was heard. He goes to his window and leaned on it. With where he heard the scream, they should be right...thAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

He was so close to the werewolf territory. One of the werewolves must've found them. Ugh why is he such a trouble maker!?

"Go before they kill our food source!" the voice within himself yells at him. Bakugou shakes his head. Trying to get rid of the voice, "shut up! shut up! shut up!" Bakugou yells as he puts his hands on his ears.

He doesn't have to save him. He can die for all he cares. He's nobody important to him. Just another filthy human! He could just go back to the village and take another one.

Bakugou leans back into his room. His reaches up and grabs the window. He starts to pull it down.

B  L  O  O  D

His eyes dilate as he feels his nails sharpen. He knows that smell. That..delicious smell. It was Kirishima's.

Without a second thought. Bakugou slams the window back open and jumps out. Jumping from the ceiling to the ground. Running into the forest.

Following the scent of fresh blood.

To Be Continued...Maybe