.20.

Kirishima had managed to break his fever and recover in two days. He was allowed to leave the infirmary and go back to the dungeons. He was still a human and a vampire's prey so no special treatment for any of the mental trauma the redhead received from his experiences. A certain broccoli did managed to get him a better bed and a rug to at least make him more comfortable. Believes Kirishima deserves it for all that had happened to him.

Currently, the redhead was messing with the cross as he laid in bed. One arm behind his head. He was lost in thought as he stared at the necklace.

The bite mark on his neck was now just a mark. No longer stinging or  even pulsating in pain. Just two dark red circles on the base of his neck. Guess vampire bites stay to ware off other vampires from the human? Now that's something to tell his friends back at home.

...oh ya

Kirishima didn't really get the chance to think about home with what's been happening. He lowers his arm, resting it on his stomach. He wonders how everyone is doing.

Are his parents still looking for him? Or have they given up? What do they think happened to him? Will they see each other again?

Tears started to swell up in the corner of his eyes. Kirishima turned around so he was now laying on his side facing the wall. He didn't want anyone seeing him cry, not wanting them to think he became weak.

Silently sniffing, Kirishima took his pillow and hugged it. Burying his face into it. Imagining it was his mother that was he was hugging, comforting him as he cried. It just makes him cry harder into the soft thing.

Took him an hour or two to calm down. The pillowcase was wet from his tears. His face was covered in tear stains and nose with snot.

He sat up before wiping his face, getting rid of the evidence of him crying. He releases a loud sigh as he stares at the wall in front of him.

"I wanna go home"

"I'm sorry Kirishima" a voice surprises the redhead. Knowing that someone had heard him made him go slightly red. He turned his head to see Izuku with Iida and Urakaka.

He swings himself around so his legs were dangling off the bed. He tilts his head "what are you doing here Izuku?" he asks the green hair vampire.

Iida pushes his glasses up "don't address Midoriya so formally, you are still a mere human" he informs the redhead a little too harsh.

Kirishima was taken back by the sudden harshness from the blue haired vampire. Wasn't he showing him kindness when they found him and Bakugou in the forest?

The brown haired vampire elbowed him in the ribs "Iida be nice! Deku is friends with him so he must be a nice human!" she scolds him for behind mean. Her cheeks puffing out at the end of it.

Iida lightly sweats as he 'adjusts' his glasses "r-right, i'm sorry for my rude behavior" he apologizes to him.

Kirishima couldn't help but smile awkwardly at what was happening and the apology "it's no problem man, I understand" he tells the blue vampire.

The cell door opened by itself, thanks to Izuku for he was standing in front of the door. He walked into the cell "mind coming with me right quick?" Izuku asks him. A gentle smile on his face.

A confuse expression was on the human's face "where are we going?" he asks Izuku.

The green hair vampire raised his hand and places his pointer finger in front of his lips.

"It's a secret"

To Be Continued...Maybe