.8.

To ensure everything will be alright, Kirishima has been placed in the medical ward of the building. Chiyo (Recovery Girl) has been placed in charge of taking care of the human as he rests. Uraraka led Bakugou to the meeting room, Izuku and the one with the blue hair and glasses followed behind them. Bakugou walked back and forth as he thinks "what did you do to him Bakugou?" the one with the blue hair questions him.

The worried vampire shakes his head as he stops walking "nothing! I did jack shit and he just fainted!" he explains to the group as he runs his hand through his hair. The three of them looked at each other for a minute before looking back at the blonde. Izuku took a cautious step forward "maybe you frightened him too much?" He suggests to him. Bakugou looked at him like 'are you really suggesting that to me?' before rolling his eyes.

Uraraka holds up her hand "has he been eating regularly? Humans can't miss meals that often" she asks with a fact. Bakugou crosses his arms over his chest "yes I make sure he eats a meal every day" he answers her, making the blue hair eyes widen "they need more than one!" he yells in his face. Bakugou just replies with rolling his eyes "than how come he doesn't faint when I visit him four eyes?" he questions back with a nickname. Izuku gulps as he takes a small step backward, sweat going down his forehead.

The four of them remained in that room as the three interrogate Bakugou on how handling his human. The pink skinned girl from earlier opens the door and peeks out from behind it "hey Grandma Chiyo needs to see you Bakugou" she informs him. Bakugou releases a sigh "alright pinky, I'm coming" he says a bit irritated. Walking away from the group and leaving the room with the pink girl.

The two of them walk through the hallway in silence. Bakugou had his hands in his pants as he walks. The pink girl tries to tell him what Grandma Chiyo told her, but he was blocking her voice out. She soon gave up when she noticed him not responding at all. A few minutes of silence, they arrive at the medical ward.

Bakugou opens the door while pinky stays outside "what do you want old hag?" he asks her as he closes the door behind him. Grandma Chiyo was sitting beside Kirishima's bed. She turns her head away from the resting human "we need to talk Bakugou, about the human's and your's state" she immediately states out to him. Sensing the serious tone in her voice, Bakugou doesn't respond like a smart ass and sits on the bed in front of Kirishima's.

She turns her whole body towards Bakugou "due to the fright from the torture room, it had put a lot of stress on his mind and body than he already had when he got here, it put him in a slight coma" she explains to him the redhead's medical state. His eyes widen as he hears that "the human mind is really fragile, how easy it can get injured is hard to imagine" Grandma Chiyo mentions as a sad expression appears on her face. Bakugou looked over to Kirishima as his chest rises up and down as he breathes. Grandma Chiyo expression soon turned into a serious one "your situation is more serious than his" she mentions to him, making Bakugou looked at her with a scared expression on his face.

Bakugou couldn't help but sweat in worry for what she was about to say. Grandma Chiyo took a deep breath "since you haven't drunk any blood since you grew your fangs, your going to go through a change soon" she mentions to him about his state. Hearing that confuses him "what change?" he asks slowly, scared of what she may say. She holds her hands in her lap "one that changes you to a human" with a solemn expression, she answers him.

Bakugou couldn't believe what he just heard. Him? Changing into a human? This must be some bull crap she was pulling on him.

He stands up quickly from the bed "your joking! No way in hell that's going to happen to me!" he yells in disbelief as he clenches his fist. Grandma Chiyo shakes her head as she lowers it "I don't lie when it comes to these sort of things" she tells him. His fists started to shake along with his body "how long?" he asks in a quiet tone "how long?!" he asks louder as he looks at her in the eyes.

She remains quiet for a minute, Bakugou walks over and kicks over a stool "TELL ME!" he yells louder, not caring if others can hear him. Grandma Chiyo turns her head to look at him "three months" she answers him. Hearing her say those words, Bakugou ran out of the room, slamming the doors open as he runs out.

Grandma Chiyo looked after Bakugou as he runs away. She turns her head to look at Kirishima looking peaceful in his sleep than her lap "poor children, to think what's going through their head right now" she says to nobody as he hands tightly grip each other.

To Be Continued...Maybe