.21.

Sneaking out of the building, the four of them were now walking down a rocky path. Midoriya was leading the way while Iida and Urakaka were on either side of Kirishima.

The human was confuse on what was happening. Urakaka seem to have saw the look on his face. For she places a hand on his shoulder, making him turn his head to look at her "don't worry Kirishima! A little road trip won't hurt ya" she gives him a smile as she says that to him.

That just confused him even more. He turns his head back to look at in front of him. Meaning his looking at Midoriya. "Where exactly are we going Izuku?" he asks him.

The green hair turned around as they walk "well originally we're just gonna keep you company in your cell, but than we heard that and decided to sneak you out to take a look at your village" he explains to him with that adorable look on his face.

Kirishima couldn't believe what he was hearing. He gets to see his family. His friends. A huge ass smile appears on his face, his eyes shining brightly "what are we waiting for? Let's go!" he yells before running, wanting to get there as soon as possible.

"Wait you don't know where your going!?" Midoriya yells out to him as the three of them run after him. Not really a problem for them since their at his side almost immediately.

A sweat drop going down Kirishima's head as he slows down. Scratching his neck as he awkwardly laugh. "Oh ya, sorry" he apologizes to the three.

Iida huffs as he pushes his glasses up on his nose. He moves one of his arms on a "boi" position at him "there is no need to rush! We're close to the werewolf territory right and your causing so much noise with your feet! Your going to alert them that we are here!" Iida scolds him as his arms swing everywhere.

Werewolves? Kirishima didn't want to deal with them again. Last time he almost got him and Bakugou killed...more Bakugou than himself. The smile disappears from his face, now replaced with a nervous one.

Midoriya saw the sudden expression change and freaked out. He jumped slides into front of Iida, waving his arms "d-don't worry Kirishima! There's a low chance that that will happen so don't worry okay?" he tries to cheer him up as he held an awkward smile on his face. Not knowing how to approach this with a human.

Urakaka nods her head to what Midoriya said. Her hands in fist as she held them in front of her in a fighting position "and if they do come, we'll just beat the living snot out of them!" she yells as she punches the air. Low key scaring Kirishima with the sudden intimidation he was getting from her.

"Who's talking so damn loud?"

To Be Continued...Maybe