.15.

Izuku went and got the remaining vampires that stayed in the castle. Those were Iida, Uraraka, and Aizawa. He frantically ran around for them, using his speed to help cover more ground. He found Iida and Uraraka talking in the lounge area. He ran over to them "guys! There's trouble!" he yells at them as he was a little out of breath. The two stood up from their seats and looked at the green hair with worry "what happened?" Uraraka asks him. "Kirishima ran away when the wolves were out!" he explains to them. Their eyes widen as they take in what he said.

Howling could be heard. The three of them looked at each other before running off. There wasn't enough time to get Aizawa. The group ran out of the castle and into the woods. The smell of blood caught their attention. Following the scent, they came upon a unconscious wounded Bakugou and a little bruised Kirishima sitting besides him.

"Kacchan!" Izuku says as he runs over to the vampire, the other two following behind. "What happened here human!?" Iida yells at poor Kirishima as Izuku and Uraraka bend down next to Bakugou. Kirishima shakes his hands in front of his face "those werewolves were the ones who did this!" He answers him, not wanting to think it was him instead. Izuku and Uraraka managed to pick Bakugou up, his arms around their shoulders "we're taking him to Grandma Chiyo before he loses anymore blood" Uraraka tells Iida before dashing away.

Iida looked back at the frightened human, who was shaking just a bit. He bends down so he was at his level "rest assure, Bakugou will be treated and be fine" he reassure him as he pats him on the shoulder, making Kirishima lose a bit of balance. Kirishima got his balance back and looked at the ground is worry "why isn't he healing?" he blurts the question out to the uptight vampire.

That caught Iida off guard. He didn't want to tell him that Bakugou hadn't had any human blood since his first feasting and he was about to turn into a human if he doesn't drink Kirishima's blood soon. Kirishima took the silence as a bad thing "is it because I won't take the cross off?" he asks another question, bringing his hand to the cross and gripping it. Iida took a breath before answering him "yes, that is correct" a simple answer.

Kirishima's hand lessons it's grip on the cross and fell into his lap. He was debating in his head of what to do. He didn't want to be the reason why someone dies, even if they were a vampire. So much had happened to him that saving a vampire seems to be the only normal thing to him now. He sniffles before raising his head up. Looking Iida in the eyes with his teary ones.

"I'll take the cross off to save him"

To Be Continued...Maybe

BloodsuckersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara