.37.

Time have went by since Kirishima was given a room. Most of the vampires had gotten used to him. Some were against letting a turned into the family. But they would be going against Aizawa's words if they did anything.

Today was Bakugou's last day of being grounded. Once the moon at it peak, he'll be let out. It was about damn time. The blond hasn't been enjoying himself locker up in there. Mean, he hasn't been able to talk to another person. Aizawa doesn't count cause he brings him blood and leaves without a word. He was just alone with his thoughts.

Kirishima has been hanging out with Momo and her friends. They were the first ones to like him. Apparently Midoriya and his friends mentioned him before to them.

Currently, they were in the meeting hall. "In spring, there's a field that flowers bloom in and they are so pretty! I help the children pick them after they have school, some would even make me flower crowns," the redhead laughs as he remembers the memory. He's been telling the group about his village. Apparently they never seen it in the daylight. Midoriya seems the most interested in it, he was even taking notes.

As he told them stories, the doors to the hall open. Jiro turns her head over and her eyes widen. She looks back at the group, "don't look now, but Bakugou's back" she says to them. Interrupting Kirishima's story.

Everyone turned their heads to the door. Seeing a familiar blond walking into the hall. Kirishima was the first one to stand up. Relieved that he was okay.

Kirishima walked over to him, a smile on his face, "Bakugou! Good to see your still living!" he joked. Knowing that their not technically alive.

The blond looked at him with a bored look. Than looked away once the others from the group came over. Denki walked over next to him and pat him on the back, "hey man! Surprise you didn't break down the door from boredom" he joked with him. But it just earned an annoyed look from him.

He threw his arm off, "don't fucking touch me dunce face" he growled a bit of the guy. Not really fazing the yellow haired.

Urakaka decided to pipe in, "Kiri was just telling us stories about his village" she mentions. A cheery smile on her face. Kirishima scratches his neck as he laughs a bit.

Bakugou looks over at the girl than at the redhead. Kirishima slowly stops laughing, when he notice the blond. He gives him a smile with a wave. He looks away with a scoff. Thinking it was just Bakugou being himself, he didn't take it to heart.

Midoriya went over Kirishima. A notepad in his hand, "can you tell us more about humans?" he asks him.

Not seeing anything wrong with it, he agreed. He turns to look at Bakugou, "want to join us?" he asks him.

Everyone looked at him. Waiting for his response. The blond looked at everyone, than Kirishima. That moment, something in him pulsed.

"whatever"

To Be Continued...Maybe