.27.

It was as if the trio have run in this part of the forest before. They ran over tree roots and swept branches out of their way. Heavy breathing could be heard from them as they ran. Iida looked behind them whenever he wasn't moving branches out of his way.

Kirishima could barely keep his eyes open. The cloth around his wound had darkened due to blood. He could feel himself slip unconsciously now and then. He was praying in his head that he'd taken care of.

The castle/mansion came into view. Urakaka and Midoriya picked up the pace, needing to hurry.

A vampire with yellow hair and black streak was standing outside the doors. Keeping 'watch' for the night. He leans on the wall in a tired manner. His head was hanging low as he slept.

His ears twitch when the sound of running was heard. He lazily lifts his head up to see the commotion. The sight of the trio being extremely worried woke him up. He looked at them with confusion, "what happened?" He asks them.

Urakaka shakes her head, "no time to explain, we need Grandma Chiyo!" she tells him with urgent. Takes him a few seconds, but he nods before turning around and opening the door. The trio run past him and head to the infirmary area.

The smell of blood alerted everyone in the building. Vampires coming out of rooms to see what was bleeding. Their eyes dilate due to hunger.

Aizawa came out of his office with an upset expression. He followed the scent to find the group running in the hallway. He uses his speed and appears in front of them. His hair was flying up around him, his eyes glowing bright red, "what have you three done?" he asks them irritated.

Midoriya was the one to answer him, "Bakugou is out in the forest, werewolves are fighting him!" he tells him. Aizawa's eyes slightly widen. He looks at the human they were carrying. Seems like he passed out.

He lifts his hand and points to another hallway, "take him to the dungeons" he tells them. The group's eyes widen in surprise. Iida walked beside Urakaka, "but sir! We can't let him die!" he argues to him. Urakaka nods, agreeing with him.

The leader looked at them in intimidation, "if I find that he's not there, I'll kill him myself" he said sternly to them. Striking fear in them. Not finding the courage to speak, they looked to the ground and nodded slowly, "yes sir" they said in sync.

Aizawa's hair fell back down to his shoulders. With a stern look, he looked at Iida, "wherein the forest is Bakugou?" he asks him.

The blue vampire lifted his head and looked at him, "close to the werewolf territory, on the trail to the human village" he answered him in a low tone.

Aizawa nods. He walks past the three, he stops after a few feet behind them. "When I come back, I need to have a talk with you three" he informs them. He uses his speed to leave and go help Bakugou.

Urakaka and Midoriya looked at each other. A sad expression on their faces, "we must do what he said" Iida tells the two solemnly. The two looked at him before looking at the ground. They soon started making their way to the dungeon.

What are they going to do now?

To be Continued...Maybe