.30.

Kirishima was breathing heavy. His lungs feelings like they're filled with iron. Black specks flying where ever he looked. His body began to feel numb. Body covered in sweat.

The nurse didn't seem to coming any time soon. Were they finally going to let him die? He had been causing trouble around here ever since he came. It was probably for the best.

He coughs violently, attempting to get oxygen in his lungs. It feels like it wasn't working. It just worsen the pain in his body. This was it.

Kirishima could barely hear the footsteps rushing towards him. He didn't have the energy to turn his head to see who it was. He continued to stare at the ceiling.

Bakugou swings the door open and rushed to his side. Eyes widening when he sees the state he was in.

His skin was awfully white. Body drenched in sweat. The bed underneath him was stained red. The bandage on his back must've been soaked with blood.

The blond covered his nose. Not wanting to go into another frenzy from smelling it. He frantically look over the human. Seeing if there was anything he could do.

This was the only human he could drink. He wasn't scared of him when they interacted. Only smiled and tried to make conversation. And what did he do? Attack him like a wild animal.

Bakugou scratches his head with his usable hand in frustration. There had to be something he could do. He was sure that Aizawa told Grandma Chiyo that she couldn't heal him again so that wasn't an option. Maybe heal him? Stupid, only a powerful vampire could do that.

Time was running out. The longer the vampire thought. The more weak the human was getting.

"AAAAH!" Bakugou screams. Frustrated the answer wasn't coming to him. There wasn't much he can do without breaking the rules.

He hits his forehead repeatedly, "come on shitty brain, think!" he yells at himself. He continues to do this for a while.

Kirishima coughed violently. This time, coughing up some blood. The feeling in his legs were gone. His arms were starting to feel the same.

Bakugou looked over at Kirishima. His eyes widen as he sees the state has worsen. He growls as he hits his head harder, "THINK!"

That's when his eyes open in realization. Aizawa had taught them something when they were 140 years old. Something about transformation.

Flashback
"Alright younglings, today I'm going to teach you about transforming a human into a vampire," Aizawa informed the class. Quiet murmurs were heard from everyone. A hand is than shot up into the hair, "yes Iida?"

A slightly smaller version of Iida stood up from the long table, "sir, why would we do that if we drink their blood?" he questions him.

The leader raises his hand in a lazy manner, "we only do this for emergencies, emergencies we don't know what kind but you'll know when the time comes." He lowers his hand back down and pulls out a big book. He opens it before turning around so the whole table could see it.

He points to a picture in it, "this is how you turn a human into one" he begins to tells them the way of doing it.

Back to Panic
Bakugou brings both his arms down. Looking over at the human with conflicting eyes. If he does this, than he'll never see his family again. Live a life in the shadows.

But it's the only way to save him.

The blond closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Calming his mind. He walked over to the redhead's head and bended down. He moved the hair sticking to his neck aside. He leans close to his ear, "this will hurt like a bitch, but it will save you" he said in a soothing voice. Trying not to make Kirishima panic in anyway.

Bakugou took another deep breath. Keeping himself focused on what he was doing. He moved to the base of the neck and opened his mouth. He places his fangs on the skin.

It tasted salty. He uses his tongue to help numb the area, not knowing the area was already starting to numb. A few minute later, he lowers them.

Kirishima will live

To Be Continued...Maybe