.19.

It happened all too sudden.

Aizawa and Grandma Chiyo ran back in when they heard Kirishima scream. Aizawa yanks Bakugou off of the human as Chiyo tends to the redhead. Kirishima was barely conscious, his breathing was labored as the bite mark on his neck was bleeding.

Bakugou was against the wall. Looking at the scene with frightened eyes. Aizawa was glaring at him before turning around to the other two. Bakugou looked down at his shaky hands 'what did I do?' he thought to himself.

He was dragged out of the medical ward by Aizawa to his room. Kirishima was left in the ward to heal. The head vampire opens the door before tossing Bakugou inside. Closing the door behind the blond.

He landed beside his bed, grunting with the impact. He groans, not expecting such a hard impact. Pushing himself into a crossed-legged position on the ground. His hands were on his knees. Bakugou was having an internal conflict with himself.

(Bakugou, Inner Bakugou)

"What the hell happened back there?!"

"We were feasting"

"No fucking duh, but why didn't I stop!?"

"His blood was too good"

"That's a bullshit excuse!"

"You know it's true"

"We need more"

That thought made Bakugou freeze. That made his body become colder than it is. More? He could have dry Kirishima up if Aizawa and Chiyo didn't step in.

Bakugou puts his head in his hands and sighed into them. He can't believe this happened. Pretty sure that shitty hair was terrified of him. The one time a human isn't scared of him, he had to go and screw it up. What a fucking night am I right?

Getting up from the ground, Bakugou moves to the bed. Falling flat onto his back, the bed creaks under the sudden pressure. He ran his hand through his hair, something he does to help him think. But all his mind could think was Kirishima's blood.

The rich, savory, red blood

He springs up onto a sitting position. Eyes were wide as he stared at the wall in front of his bed. Did...Did he just think that? He quickly shakes his head before putting his hands on the side of his head "what...what's wrong with me?" he quietly asks himself, slight fear could be heard in his voice.

-Meanwhile with Kirishima-

Kirishima was breathing heavy in the medical bed. His face was flushed as sweat covered his face and neck. Grandma Chiyo places a wet rag on top of his forehead. A worried expression on her face.

The doors open to reveal Aizawa. He walks over to the little lady "how is everything?" he questions her.

"The bite seems to have given him a sudden fever but doesn't seem Bakugou knows how to turn humans since Kirishima doesn't show any signs of turning" She explains to him what is going on. A huff was heard from the lead vampire. Grandma Chiyo turns around in her seat to face him "no vampires are allowed in here except for serious injuries" she tells him.

He nods in agreement "okay, I'm going to check on Bakugou after he has time to calm down" Aizawa tells her as he turns around to walk away. Grandma Chiyo nods before turning back around in her seat. Looking at the ill human.

"Hopefully everything can return back to normal soon"

To Be Continued...Maybe