.12.

Soon as Grandma Chiyo was done for the night, she heads to her personal room to sleep. Older vampires need all the sleep they can get. Soon as Kirishima heard the doors close behind her. He pulls the covers off of him and stands up.

He walks over to the window and peers down from it. Looks like he was on the second floor. Maybe if he climbed out and hanged on the edge, he'll have less of a chance of getting injured than just jumping out of it. He looks up to find the latch to unlock it. Reaching up and doing so, he quietly opens the window.

It squeaks a bit, making Kirishima stop pushing it. He looks behind him to see if anyone was coming. Not hearing any footsteps, he resumes his escape. Now having one having one side of the window open, time to escape.

He carefully makes his way onto the window ledge. Soon as he was outside of the window, he scoots over to the closed window and slowly closes the open window. Making it look he escaped through a different way. 

He looks down and saw a bush right under the window. Now that'll make his landing safer. He turns his body before bending down. Gripping the window ledge as he slowly lowers himself off of it. Now he was dangling off the ledge.

Counting to three, Kirishima lets go of the ledge. He lands harshly in the bush, but not as harsh if the bush wasn't there. Some twigs got into his hair as he sits up rubbing his back to ease the pain. He turns his head as he hears footsteps coming his way. He ducks down back into the bush to hide.

A certain blue hair vampire walks by, he was scouting the area. Kirishima held his breath as he hears him stop in front of the bush. Iida was looking around, he thought he heard something over here. Giving it one more look, he continues on his route.

Hearing the footsteps grow distant till he couldn't hear them anymore, he releases the breathe he was holding. Poking his head out of the bush, Kirishima slowly gets out of the bush before booking it into the woods behind the building.

With The Green Fluff

Izuku wanted to check on Kirishima since Grandma Chiyo didn't tell them much of anything about him. Walking up to the medical doors, he knocks on the doors instead of intruding like a certain blonde he knows "Kirishima, it's Izuku can I come in?" he asks loudly so he could be heard from inside. There was no response from inside.

He tries knocking again in case he didn't hear him knock. Again, no response from the human. Guessing he was asleep, Izuku quietly opens one of the doors. He walks in not looking up "I'm just here to check on y-" once he looked up, he was shocked.

Kirishima's bed was messed up and the latch on the window was unlocked. Izuku's eyes widen as he looks at the scene in front of him. He couldn't have escaped, their one the second floor! He turns around and runs out of the ward.

Instead of going to Aizawa about the situation, Izuku goes and look for Bakugou since it was his human that escape. Using his inhuman speed, he stood outside the blonde's room. He urgently knocks on his door "Kacchan we have a problem!" he loudly says to the door as he knocks. Bakugou groans as he turns in his bed, back facing the door "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE DEKU!" he yells as he was woken from his nap.

Izuku shook his head "something happened to Kirishima!" he yells, hoping that would get his attention. Hearing the name of the human and that something happened to him made Bakugou's eyes widen. He quickly sits up before getting out of bed. He walks over to the door and opens it abruptly. Scaring Izuku on accident.

"What the fuck happened?" he asks with anger in his voice. He didn't think the human had any balls to actually try to escape. Even after his threat earlier. Izuku couldn't help but gulp in slight fear "t-the window's latch was unlocked, he must've escape through the window" he explains what he thought of what had happened.

Before either of them could move, howling could be heard outside. Both of their eyes widen as they look outside through the window down the hall. The moon was full and at it's highest peak. That could only mean one thing.

The wolves were out for the night.

To Be Continued...Maybe