.31.

Kirishima's skin was starting to feel cold under Bakugou's touch. His pulse started to disappear. His breathing going back to normal. Looks like the transformation was working.

Bakugou pulled away from the redhead's neck. Wiping the sweat that surrounded his mouth. Who knew that humans could sweat so much.

He knelt down onto the ground, sitting down besides the bed. Tired from doing the transformation. The blond looks over to the redhead. Seeing that his skin was starting to turn pale like his. His eyes move over to his twitching lips. His fangs must be coming in.

Bakugou than rests his chin on his hand. Eyes were starting to droop. From the tiny window in the cell, he could tell the sun was starting to come up. Since Kirishima wouldn't be waking up any time soon. Bakugou decided to take this chance and get some sleep.

He closes his eyes. Slowing his breathing to help him sleep easier. As soon as the sun could be seen on the horizon. Bakugou had fallen asleep.

-TimeSkip-

Following the schedule Aizawa had given him. Midoriya pushing a cart of food. Walking towards the dungeons to give the humans their food. Urakaka, Iida, and him have been acting fidgety ever since Aizawa told them to leave Kirishima. They had no idea if he was alright or just decaying in his cell.

The green haired vampire just got done feeding one of the humans. He trudges the cart down the hallway. Dreaded on what he's going to see when he gets to Kirishima's cell. He took a deep breath to help calm his mind.

He slowly came to a halt. He grabbed one of the plates and turned to the cell door. He unlocks it before opening it. He looks over at the table, and his eyes widen.

Seeing that Bakugou was leaning on the bed asleep. He didn't expect to see the tantrum vampire to be in here, especially since he shouldn't have the need to drink any blood right now.

He quietly walked over to the two. Careful to not make a sound to wake up the blond. He leans over to try to see the state Kirishima was in. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The once human was now a vampire.

He drops the plate in shock. Breaking as soon as it hit the ground. The noise of it woke Bakugou. Making him stir in his sleep before his eyes opened.

He leaned forward as he rubbed his head, "what fucker woke me up?" he asked in a deep voice. He looks over and see that Midoriya was standing next to the bed.

Midoriya looked over at the now awake vampire. Pointing at the sleeping one, "what did you do!?" he asks frantically. Not believing something like this had happened.

Bakugou eyes widen as he realizes what had happened. Midoriya had discovered he turned Kirishima. He stood up and grabbed the green haired by his shirt. The shirt wrinkling in his hands.

He pulled Midoriya closed to him. A deadly glare being sent at him. "If you tell anyone what you saw, I promise to rip you limb by limb and feed you to the wolves" he threatened him. Him not cursing? Must be serious.

Sweat was going down Midoriya's neck. Nervous of Bakugou actually keeping his promise. He nods to show he understands.

Bakugou let's go of his shirt. Throwing him away from himself as he dies so. Midoriya stumbles a bit, but he got his footing back.

"Aizawa is going to find out" Midoriya tells him as he picks up the broken shards.

Bakugou glares at him "you think I don't fucking know that Deku?" he says. A hint of worry was in his eyes. Midoriya doesn't say anything else. He picks up the last shard and walks out of the cell. Leaving Bakugou alone.

He looks over at the sleeping redhead. He sighs before rubbing his face.

What is he going to do?

To be Continued...Maybe