.4.

Kirishima had been tied to the wall for a while now. The well-dressed vampire hasn't come back. His arms were getting pretty sore and his wrist was probably red from the rope.

The lack of sleep was getting to him. His eyes starting to droop. Trying his best to stay awake, but failing. He soon fell asleep, his arms keeping his body up.

All the stress and fear he had helped him fall into a deep sleep. Didn't even wake up to the sound of the door opening. Walked in was the blonde vampire from before, but with an acquaintance.

They had shoulder length black hair, large bags under their eyes, a white scarf wrapped around their neck, and a black cloak that hid his whole body. The blonde stood in front of the sleeping Kirishima, "see!? He has iron wrapped around his neck!" He yells as the points at the iron cross surrounding the human's neck.

The other vampire walks over to the human and inspects it. He already knew what kind of situation this was. He looked over at the blond, "Bakugou, we can't do anything" he plainly states the fact.

Bakugou, the blonde vampire, was glaring at the older vampire, "than what the hell do we do?" He asks more calmly as he crosses his arms over his chest.

The black haired vampire let out a sigh, "only a human could take the iron off, you know this" he answered him. He than walked over to where one rope was tied too. Swiftly, the rope was uncut. One of Kirishima's arm fell down to his side.

Feeling the sudden movement, Kirishima slowly starts to wake up. Soon as one arm fell, the so did the other. Kirishima fell down onto his knees, no strength in his legs from standing so long.

He looked around groggily. Noticing that there was more than one vampire standing in front of him now. He felt fear in himself, but now knowing that his necklace was protecting him. The fear wasn't as much than it was before.

The older vampire looked down at Kirishima before at Bakugou, "his your human, deal with him" he said before exiting the room. The sound of the door closing behind him.

Bakugou's lip twitches into a snarl as he glares daggers at the door.

Kirishima couldn't help but yawn. Feeling more tired from waking up.

Bakugou looks over at the tired human, his glare getting harder. He did not want to deal with him, he'd rather leave him here to rot.

He just wanted some blood, but now he had to babysit till the damn fuck took off the necklace. He moved a hand and rubbed his face, internally groaning. Dropping it to his side, he fully turned to the redhead.

Kirishima was nodding off. His mind and body wanting to go to sleep.

Bakugou stood in front of him with a snarl on his face. He bonked Kirishima on his head, "wake the fuck up!" he yells at him as he puts his arm back at his side.

Kirishima's head was in so much pain. Fully awake now, Kirishima rubs his head with his hand as tears brim his now closed eyes. He opens one eye to look at Bakugou, "what's the big idea man?" He asked the hot head as he tries to sooth the pain.

Bakugou tch'ed at the redhead, "how about you shut the hell up and just take the damn necklace off" he commends Kirishima, but he didn't really do anything. Kirishima just looked at him blankly, just rubbing his head. The vampire's eye twitches at the lack of response or some sort of action.

He takes in a breath before a scary expression appeared on his face, "take that fucking thing off you shit head before I send you to hell myself!" He yells as his fist was clenched so hard that you would've thought blood would've been drawn. Kirishima was taken back at the loud outburst that he jumped a little.

Now the hot-headed blonde vampire was upset at him, but think about it. Why would Kirishima give up his only protection just so a vampire could drink his blood? Kirishima gulps before taking a stand, literally he got up to his feet, and looked Bakugou straight in the eyes. With a serious expression, he said, "I'm not going to listen to you."

"What was that?" Bakugou asked in a low manner.

He held his ground "I'm not taking off my necklace" he told him. An annoyed expression on his face once Kirishima said that.

Kirishima took a step closer to him. Trying to look somewhat intimidating, "and I'm not going to be walked over by you" he finished talking. Kirishima felt the joy that he was able to stand up to a beast like him, "I totally just sounded so manly right then' that was what Kirishima was currently thinking as Bakugou was looking at him with some sort of acknowledgment in his eyes.

Knowing that the spiky hair human was going to be a challenge. Bakugou internally groans, knowing it will be a long time till he'll be able to drink.

Kirishima snapped out of his thoughts when the vampire started to move. He moved to the left of him.

Bakugou grabs the rope that was dangly on the floor. Grabbing it, he pulled on it and made his way out of the room.

The pull tugged on Kirishima's wrist. He almost tripped by the force, but catches himself. He silently follows behind him.

Took them a while, but they were back to the dungeon. Getting to his, the door opened. Kirishima was kicked into the cell, the cell door slamming behind him.

The sound of footsteps got quieter as the blond vampire left. Now left alone, the redhead took the ropes off his wrists and ankles. He rubbed the red marks that was left behind.

Sound of groan and whispers were heard in the dungeon. Taking a guess, those must be other humans taken hostage. Kirishima got up and walked over to the bars. He tried to look down the hall, but it was difficult to see. He softly sighs as he moved away from them.

He went to where the window was and sat down. Looking up through it. The stars could be seen. Giving Kirishima a small feeling of peace.

Looking through it, a tear slid down his cheek. A sob getting caught in his throat. He moved his legs to his chest and wrapped his arms over them. He softly cried into his arms, missing his family.

Is this how he dies?

To Be Continued...Maybe