.18.

All Kirishima could feel was pain. The fangs went deep into the cut. He wanted it to stop, it was too much for him. But he knew he would have no chance against a thirsty vampire.

Bakugou was gulping down the blood from Kirishima's wrist. Blood was trickling down from his mouth down his chin. It tasted so good. The feeling of fresh warm blood going down his throat drove him crazy.

He wanted more.

Seeing as the cut on the human's wrist wasn't doing it for him. He looks over at the frightened, slightly pale human. His eyes travel down to the neck that the red hair covers slightly. He could already feel the pulse of a neck vain against his teeth and he can't wait for it.

Bakugou moves his face away from the wrist. Blood staining his mouth and chin. He releases Kirishima's hand before diving for his throat. 

Kirishima held his breath as he closes his eyes. There was the sound of wood cracking beside Kirishima's head. That means Bakugou had his hands beside his head. Now Kirishima was scared shitless of what Bakugou was about to do to him. The redhead felt hair around his neck move before he felt warm(?) air breathing on it. His eyes going wide, this can't be happening.

Bakugou breathes hards as he widens his mouth. Not giving him a warning, Bakugou sinks his teeth into the human's neck. Kirishima lets out a painful scream. It felt like his body was on fire! He tries to push the vampire off of him by pushing on his chest. 

Bakugou growls from the throat as he felt Kirishima resist him. He moves his hands and grabs Kirishima's in his. Moving them and pinning them against the broken floor. Splinters going into the human's wrist, making him wince in more pain. 

This wasn't good. He was feeling lightheaded and his vision was starting to get blurry. He had given up on resisting due to the lack of strength. Feeling his blood trickling from the bite down his neck.With a shaky breath, he tries to get him to stop "B-Bakugou...stop." That did nothing due to him being so quiet in volume. Needing to give it another try, he tries to raise his volume.

"KATSUKI!"

To Be Continued...Maybe