.39.

The two were now in Bakugou's room. Kirishima is the only other person besides him to be allowed in there. Besides Aizawa or Grandma Chiyo of course.

Kirishima chilled at the window while Bakugou took the bed. A peaceful silence between the two. Kirishima looked outside, admiring the view of the top of the forest. Every time he looked out this window, it remains one of the best sight he's seen.

Without knowing, Bakugou was looking at the redhead. Seem to be lost in thought himself. It's seem to be the same thought that's been bugging him for months.

Something is pulling him towards Kirishima, but what?

He can't seem to know the answer. Every time he sees the redhead, he feels himself wanting to be near him. Like the two of them were magnetics.

He thought putting his arm around his would be enough. But that just made a chain reaction in him. Now he wants to be closer, closer then ever.

What the fuck does that mean!?

Mean the sight of his red hair makes him feel this weird feeling in his stomach. The sound of his voice makes his thoughts run. Even his touch does something to him!

What the hell is this turned doing to him!

Bakugou softly growls as he looked at Kirishima. Getting anger at not knowing the answer.

The growl catches the redhead off guard. Thank to his new ability he hearing, he heard the growl. He turns from the view to Bakugou. A curious look on his face, "what's up man? Why you growling?" he questions. Hoping off the window and going over to the growling vamp.

The blond's eyes widen slight. The guy he was just thinking of is now closer to him. In fact, standing in front of him. His throat seems to dried up. Instead of saying anything, he looks away with a huff.

Kirishima leans his head to the side. Looking at him with a questioning look. There was a few minutes of silence as the redhead looked at him. Seeing as the blond wasn't opening up. He shrugged.

He turns on his feet and sat on the space next to Bakugou and laid down. Making said vampire look at him with an raised eyebrow. "The fuck you doing?" he asked him.

Kirishima moved his arms and put them behind his head. A smile on his face, "just chilling with my best bro" he answered him.

Somewhere in the castle. A certain yellow hair squeeze his shirt, where his heart is. "Why does it feel like I just been replaced?" he asked no one. Questioning the sudden feeling.

Bakugou stared at him like he was an idiot. "Your an idiot" he said to him out loud. Kirishima just laughs at this.

He looks at him, "I'm your idiot" he jokes as he sticks his tongue out at him.

Bakugou looks at him with a glare, "shut up shitty hair!" he yells as he hits him. An irk mark appearing on his head.

Kirishima laughs as he takes the hits. Enjoying the moment the two were having. This being his favorite part of the day.

Suddenly, something is yelled through the castle that startles the two. Bakugou stops hitting him, allowing Kirishima to sit up. The two looking at the door with the same expression.

"HUMANS ARE ATTACKING!"

To Be Continued...One Last time