.32.

He didn't trust to leave Kirishima by himself. Who knows what he'll do when he wakes up. Bakugou stood in front of the wall with the small window. Looking up at the moon.

The redhead has yet to wake up. His body might be recovering from the transformation. There wasn't much information on the after effect of it. It's more in-the-moment thing.

Bakugou sighs harshly. Dreading the moment he'll have to tell Aizawa about the new member of the group. He turns his head from the moon to the sleeping person. Checking for a sign of him waking up. None so far.

The moon was already half up in the sky. Kirishima has yet to wake up. Bakugou was in the corner, pounding his fists into the wall. If he had to wait. He'll built up tolerance as he does so.

Little debris fell from the wall to the ground. A small pile was forming under Bakugou. Knuckles were slightly bruised and cuts. Not really feeling any pain yet, but that's what you get from a vampire.

He given up on checking on Kirishima. If he doesn't make a sound, he's not awake. An easy way to keep track on his status. Don't tell him otherwise.

As time goes by. The cuts on his knuckles got deep with each punch. Little specks of blood started to drip. Staining the wall.

Bakugou stops once the blood became noticeable. Not wanting to lose anymore blood. He brings his hands to watch them heal. Not noticing the figure right behind him.

He felt breathing on his neck. Bakugou's eyes widen before he turned around. Just to feel a hand around his neck. Pushing him against the wall and pinning him.

"Get the fuck off me!" he yells at the stranger. He grabs the arm holding his neck and kicks the stranger. Making them let go of him. He gets behind them and pins them to the ground. Holding the arm behind their back.

Now having time to look at the person. He was taken back. Eyes shining blood red. Fangs sharp enough to kill. Loud monstrous growls.

The once calm and kind human was now acting like a monster.

To Be Continued...Maybe