.3.

Kirishima wasn't able to sleep the rest of the night. In fear of being killed at any moment was too unsettling. He would stare through the small window. Trying to distract himself from what could come.

A loud banging made him jump in sunrise. Now being more awake now than before. His hand immediately went to the iron cross in fear. He looked towards the bars with wide eyes.

The figure bangs against the bars again, "get up shitty hair!" they yelled at him. Wanting the human to be standing already.

Hearing the vulgar language, Kirishima remembers that was the vampire that kidnapped him. Not wanting to upset the creature, Kirishima slowly stood up and slowly walked over to the bars.

The banging stopped once the vampire saw Kirishima walking towards him. They removed their foot from the bars, "time for hell" they told him.

The cell door opened by itself. It was heard to see due to the little lighting. Could be his imagination.

Understanding what the vampire meant. Kirishima slowly makes his way out of the cell. Annoyed at how slow he was going, the vampire punched the wall. Leaving a small dent in it, "hurry up you worthless shit!" they barked at him as they snarled.

Jumping, Kirishima quickly walks out and stood in front of the vampire. He lightly gulped, in fear that he was about to get his blood drained.

Not saying a word, the vampire grabbed Kirishima's wrist harshly. But pulls away once they get a slight pinch of pain. They looked at their hand for a second, than looked up at the redhead. Before kicking forward.

The redhead tripped over his own feet. Not expecting to be suddenly kicked. Getting the sign, he walked forward. The vampire somehow got in front of him, now leading the way.

After a long deadly silent walk. Kirishima squints his eyes as he was brought into a more brightly lit room. He barely had time for his eyes to adjust when he was kicked into a wall. He grunts at the pain on his chest. He was suddenly turned around, his arms lifted and something rough being tied around his wrists.

A small hiss of pain is heard. Thinking it was the ropes, the vampire continued to tie him up.

Now getting used to the light. Kirishima looked over to his arms to see they were tied with ropes. He tried to move his legs, but was stopped. Looking down, they were also tied. The redhead looked over at the vampire that was now in front of him. His eyes widen once he did.

The vampire was a boy who had blonde spiky hair with ruby-like eyes that were decorated with slight bags under his eyes. He looked to be his age, but he knew that wasn't the case. He was tailored in what seemed like an old fashion butler outfit. Black dress pants with a white long sleeve, a sleeveless black vest on top of it.

The vampire snarled, "what the hell you looking at shit face?" He asked in annoyance. Not liking how the human was just staring at him.

Kirishima blinks rapidly before shaking his head, "n..nothing!" he quickly said to him.

He growled before walking closer to him. Roughly moves his head to the side. Kirishima grits his teeth in slight pain. Not liking the roughness from him.

The boy licked his fangs, getting them prepared to sink them into the human's neck. He slowly lowers his mouth to the neck. Making Kirishima gulp as he sweats in fear. But before he could really do anything, the blond backed away immediately.

Kirishima couldn't help but blink in surprise, "eh?" he said in confusion. Soon moving his head to look at the guy. Seeing he was covering his mouth.

The blond finally moved their hand from their mouth. Revealing a burn on his mouth and hand. They immediately  healed right before his eyes.

Kirishima was confused at this point. Not knowing what was happening. The vampire growled before stomping toward Kirishima and grabbing him by his tank top, "where is it?" he asked in a low, dark manner.

Kirishima panics, "w..where's what?" he stutters out in fear. Not knowing what he's talking about.

The vampire growled again. Tugging harshly on his clothes, "the iron you stupid fuck!" he spits in his face as his face was practically red now.

As soon as he said iron, Kirishima remembered that his cross was made of iron.  "My necklace" he said. Not realizing he had said it out loud.

Looking down on Kirishima, he see's a cross hanging around his neck. He growls like a beast as he released his grip on the tank top, "goddammit!" he yelled in anger as he kicks over a chair to the ground.

Kirishima prays in joy that the cross protected him from being bitten.

The vampire snaps his head at Kirishima with the most deadly glare, "take it off" he commanded. But, Kirishima just looked at him.

He was not about to take off the only protection he had just because a vampire commanded him. The redhead took a deep breath, "no" he calmly said. Trying not to let his voice waver in fear

The blond's  eye twitched, "why the hell not?!" He yells as he stomps towards Kirishima.

Kirishima puts on his most tough face, "I'm not getting rid of my only protection cause you told me too" he tells him before tugging on the ropes, "plus I couldn't if I tried" he finishes as he had his old expression back on his face.

The vampire's eye twitched once again before yelling in anger. He kicked over a bucket before storming out. Slamming the door behind him.

Kirishima blinked at the sudden tantrum before realizing something. "Hey! You left me tied up!!" He yells as he tugged on his bindings.

To Be Continued...Maybe