.5.

Kirishima had cried himself to sleep. Laying on the cold hard floor. Recovering the sleep he had lost the past day. While he was sleeping, Bakugou and the other vampires were having a meeting.

All of the vampires were in a room with a long table that had a rectangular red cloth laying on it. Various of vampires were sitting around it. A chandelier hangs above them as it slowly swang back and forth. The vampire that is in charge sits at the end of the table. The one that was with Bakugou earlier was currently sitting there. After letting the others talk for a while, the head vampire decided to speak.

He clears his throat behind his hand, "if you haven't noticed the situation, the humans have started to wear iron around their neck, making them untouchable" he told everyone in a slow manner.

A loud crack echo in the room. Everyone turned their heads to see what had caused it. It was Bakugou, he had slammed his fist onto the table. A crack was formed underneath.

He lifted his hand up, "what can't we just kill them?!" Bakugou yells at the head vampire, Aizawa, with an angry expression on his face.

A fluffy green haired vampire that was sitting next to the angry spiky blonde was slightly shaking, "c..calm down Kacchan, he'll fix-" he was cut off by Bakugou hitting him besides his head.

"Shut the hell up Deku!" he screamed at the poor little vampire.

A sigh could be heard from Aizawa. Making everyone look back at him. "The blood will stop pumping if they are dead, we need them alive" he explains it to him again as he glares at the spiky blonde.

Bakugou returns the glare back at Aizawa, but before he could talk back. Someone interrupted him. He looked over at the vampire.

He had yellow hair with a black streak in it. He had a hand on his hip, "come on Bakugou, stop getting your pants in a twist and just wait like most of us" he said before crossing his arms over his chest. Others were nodding in agreement.

What Aizawa had said was true. More people they bring in have iron on them. Making the vampires do the extreme to at least get a few drop of blood.

Seeing as the meeting was going nowhere. Aizawa stood up from his chair. Annoyed he glared at everyone, his eyes turning red , "I will not repeat myself, don't touch the humans directly if you don't want to get hurt" he informs everyone. He than turned around and left.

Bakugou growls loudly, he abruptly got up from his seat. Walking to the wall and punches it instead of the table. Not wanting to break it and be starved as punishment for it.

Deku and the others look at the frustrating vampire with a bit of sympathy. Knowing that Bakugou really hasn't had that much blood unlike the rest of them had. True, some were going through the same trouble, but he had it worse. Suffering from lack of blood worst than anybody had. Not being stupid, they all left to give the blonde some space to blow off some steam.

To get his frustration out, Bakugou walked away from the wall and made his way to the cells. Since he was light on his feet, he quickly got down there. He walked up to the cell that held the redhead.

He lifted his fist. He pulled it behind him and punched towards the bars, he never touched them. His eyes wondered to the human. Looking at his curled up form.

Looking at him, his arm started to shake a bit. Lowering it down, he turned and walked down the hall. Getting a few cells down, he punched some bars without warning. Making the human inside it let out a yelp. Looking at the one inside, he jolted his body toward them. Causing them to fall backwards.

Not wanting to be in there anymore. He headed to his room. Walking down the halls, he would bark at anyone who bumped into him. Not feeling any sympathy in doing so.

Getting to his room, he went inside with a slam of the door. He moved to his bed and sat on it. Putting his face into his hands. His head started to hurt from all this.

Bakugou than laid back. His back making contact with the bed. He stared up at the ceiling. Feeling his stomach growled harshly. He groaned as it did.

When he final though he could feed. Something got in his way. Something always gets in his way. Why can't he have it easy for once?

Now he had to come up with a way to get blood or he's going to go crazy from lack of food.

To Be Continued...Maybe