.36.

Momo showed Kirishima around the place. Informing him of each room and what they are used for. She was detailed with the information. But the redhead can only take in so much.

The girl opens two big doors. Revealing a long table with so many chairs along it. The two of them walked into the room. Momo motions around the room, "this is the meeting room, where our leader Aizawa instructs us along with giving us information on current things" she explains. Kirishima nods, the information kinda just going through one ear and out the other at this point.

Soon as his name was mentioned. Aizawa seemed to appear out of nowhere. The redhead jumped when he noticed him. Still nervous from what he had said to him in the cell.

Aizawa eyes shifted towards Kirishima, before looking at Momo. Said girl doesn't look affected from his appearance, "the East wing has a vacant room, show it to him" he tells her.

Momo nods in understanding, "understood" she turns her head to the side. Looking at Kirishima with a smile, "follow me Kirishima" she turned and started to walk.

As Kirishima followed behind the gentle lady. He couldn't help but feel something on the back of his neck. He turns his head to see what it was, but nothing was there. The room was empty like it was from the start.

Momo lead him up a flight of stairs into a long hallway. As they passed the multiple doors. Kirishima saw that each door had something different on them. Mostly decorations or signs in them.

One of the doors had scratches and dents on it. It made the redhead curious. He jams his thumb in the direction of the door, "who's door was that?" he asks.

Momo looks over her shoulder and where he was pointing too. "That's Bakugou's room" she answers as she turns her head back to the front.

Kirishima lowers his hand. Looking at the door one more time before walking away from it. Wondering how Bakugou was doing.

The two soon stand in front of a barren door. Momo stood besides it, "this shall be your room, let me know if you need anything" she said as she hands him a key. She than proceeds to walk away.

Kirishima turns around, "thanks for the tour Momo-chan!" he yells. Making the black hair teen smile as she walked away. He turns back to the door. Putting the key into the lock and twisting it.

Opening it, it was an empty room. Minus a bed and a desk. They must allow the young vampires to decorate their rooms. Looking back at the the door, Kirishima had an idea.

Looking at his hand, he focuses. Trying to do what he always saw Bakugou do. A few minutes and his nails grew somewhat sharp. Proud of what he accomplished, Kirishima moved his hand to the door and wrote on it.

E. Kirishima

He admired his work. He than focuses back on his hand to returned it back to normal. When it did, he closes the door.

Time to call this place home.

To Be Continued...Maybe