.16.

Bakugou was in intensive care. Grandma Chiyo would not allow anyone to go inside the medical wing, only her and Aizawa were allowed in. Kirishima was escorted back to his cell by Iida, thinking it's best for him to stay there. Kirishima hasn't been told anything since they got back to the castle. It was all his fault.

If only he wasn't so stubborn, none of this would've happened. He grabs his cross and looks at it. It's about time he took it off. He tightens his grip on it and pulls it off of him, the chain hanging besides his hand. This was a tough decision, but if it would help save Bakugou. It's the only way.

Days went on, still no news about Bakugou. Izuku would come and visit him, bringing him food as he does. Kirishima would ask him about him, but the green fluff shakes his head and leaves right after. The suspense was killing him.

About to doze off for the night, footsteps could be heard coming in his direction. Kirishima stood up and ran to the bars, grabbing them as he tries to see who it is. Soon black shaggy hair could be seen and piercing tired eyes. It was Aizawa.

He felt intimidating when the lead vampire stopped right in front of him. Small beads of sweat were on the back of his neck, was he going to tell him about Bakugou? Aizawa looked at him before turning his gaze to the cell door. It opens by itself, that doesn't scare Kirishima anymore. "Follow me" was all Aizawa told him before walking away. Kirishima quickly followed behind him. Self-consciously holding the cross close to himself.

Aizawa lead him to the medical wing. Kirishima held his breath, this was it. He was about to find out if Bakugou was okay or not. The doors opened in front of them by themselves. Aizawa went inside without saying a word. Guessing he was supposed to follow, Kirishima did.

Grandma Chiyo was beside a bed with the curtains around it closed. She lifts her head to look at the pair. Kirishima say emotion in her eyes, but he couldn't tell what kind. He walks over as Aizawa stood next to the little lady and bends down to be on her level. He whispers something to her, making her eyes widen and making her look at Kirishima. Like she was scanning him for something.

She quickly goes over to the red head and grabs his wrist before pulling him closer to the bed. With the sudden pull, his grip loosen on the cross and it fell out of his hands, onto the floor. Grandma Chiyo pulls the curtains, revealing the patient. Kirishima's eyes widen once he saw him.

Bakugou had so many stitches and gauze wrapped almost his whole body. He was hooked to a IV thing with red liquid in it. He couldn't tare his eyes from the scene. Grandma Chiyo closed the curtains behind her before walking besides the bed. Determination filled her eyes when she looks at the red head. Kirishima finally turned his head when Chiyo began to talk "he doesn't have enough time left before he turns into human, the blood substitute is barely able to keep him from so. He must drink your blood now Kirishima" she informs him.

This was it. The time Kirishima had mentally prepared himself for. In order to save Bakugou, he's willing to let him drink some of his blood. He nods his head to her as his eyes also held determination in them.

"I'm ready'

To Be Continued...Maybe