.24.

-Back with the Deku Squad-

Soon as Kirishima screamed, Dabi lunges towards them. Iida was the one in front of the wolf. When he was close enough to the vampire, Iida lifts his leg and kicks the wolf. Sending him a good 10 feet from the group.

Midoriya and Urakaka joined Iida by his side. Kirishima standing behind the three.

Dabi growls as he walks towards them again. Looking at the group with some bloodlust. Now standing at 6 feet away, he runs towards them.

Midoriya making the move now. He runs towards the beast with an arm raised in a punch position. Dabi ducks under the punch and head butting the green hair in the stomach. Causing him to spit out some salvia.

Not wasting anytime. The wolf moves out of the way before taking a bite of Midoriya's ankle. The vampire lets out a painful yell when he felt the sharp teeth pierce his skin.

Iida runs to the duo and kick Dabi in the side. Making him let go and slide harshly from the two. The wound heals quickly.

Urakaka stayed by Kirishima to guard him. A fierce look was on her face. Almost as if she was ready for the situation to turn into kill-or-be-killed.

Kirishima stood there in fright. It's happening again. The people around him getting injured by werewolves! This cannot end like it did before.

He looked back up at the sky. Doing what he did moments ago, "BAKUGOU HELP!" He screamed into the night sky.

Dabi looked towards the redhead human and ran towards him. Not wanting him to summon the raging blond. But Iida was quick enough to block his way. He kicks towards him, but it was dodged as the wolf jumps in the air.

Midoriya launches himself in the air and does a flying kick towards the wolf. Successfully knocking him away and into a tree, causing it to crack underneath the pressure.

Everyone's attention was on the black wolf. Trying to figure out his next move. Them being on the edge of their toes. Never looking away from the beast.

Too focused to not noticed a blonde wolf coming behind Kirishima and Urakaka.

"AAHH" Kirishima yells in pain as he falls on to his knees. The back of his clothes were ripped as four slashed were on his back. Bleeding.

The three vampires turned around to see the new opponent behind Kirishima. Urakaka let's out a battle cry as she jumps behind the wounded human. Trying to slash at the wolf with her hand. The brown hair vampire held a hand to her nose, trying not to breath the scent of the human blood behind her. Iida and Midoriya did the same.

Dabi wedges himself from the tree. The other wolf joins by his side. It showing the blood on its claw to him, almost in a proud manner. The black wolf rolls his eyes. Not caring about Toga's accomplishment.

Instead his motions towards the group. It seems like their way of communicating in this form. Toga nods her head before looking at the group. The two of them growling as they approach them.

Kirishima hugged himself with one arm. Trying to hold on too the wound. His breathing turned into pants. He was losing blood. His vision was going blurry  as he watches the scene in front of him.

The wolves fighting the vampires. Iida taking Dabi and Midoriya with Toga. The wolves getting slashed and kicked as the vampires were getting bit and clawed. It's like living in a flashback.

Urakaka stood by Kirishima's side. Trying to help take care of the wound with one hand, but it was difficult. Blood was dripping from his back to the ground. The scent would attract others if not taken care of soon.

A monstrous yell was heard. Everyone stops moving and look at where it came from. Kirishima heard Urakaka's breath hitch. He lifts his head and looks where she was looking. His eyes widen.

There stood a blood thirsty Bakugou.

To Be Continued...Maybe