.34.

The two turn their heads to the bars. Seeing an angered Aizawa. His hair was flying all over the place. Eyes shining brighter than ever.

Fear was in both of the young vampires eyes. Sweat was going down Bakugou's neck. Must've been his blood that alerted him. Stupid not thinking about that!

The cell door slams open and hits the brink wall. Aizawa marches inside. Glaring at Bakugou the whole time. He stops in front of the blond.

He points towards Kirishima, but not looking away, "explain why you turned a mere human into a vampire" a low threatening tone was in his voice. Giving Kirishima chills down his spin.

Bakugou gulps a bit. His mouth going dry on him. Licking his lips, he answered. "I wanted to save him" trying to not falter under his gaze.

Aizawa lowered his arm, it going back to his side. He gives the turned vampire a side glance before back to Bakugou. A moment of silence goes by.

Kirishima and Bakugou shared a look. Wondering why he wasn't talking to them. When Bakugou looked back to the lead vampire, his face turns to the side. Aizawa just slapped Bakugou.

Kirishima's eyes widen as this. Not expecting Aizawa to hit him. Bakugou's was the same. Stunned, he doesn't move.

Aizawa lowers his arm, "you will be locked in your room with no blood for a two weeks as punishment" he informs the blond. He turns his head to look at Kirishima, who jumps as soon as he looks at him, "you, sadly we will have to train you as to be one of us cause I don't want to explain to the others about feeding a vampire to the werewolves" he tells him.

Kirishima's body was shaking a bit. He would be fed to them if the others wouldn't question it. Aizawa looks back at Bakugou and grabs his wrist, gripping it.

Bakugou doesn't say anything as Aizawa took him out of the dungeon. A red handprint was now visible on his face. The two of them leave. Leaving the redhead on his own.

To Be Continued...Maybe