.13.

He didn't know where he was anymore. Running into the woods with no direction was a stupid idea. Kirishima can't even remember where he came from, but he couldn't see the building anymore so must mean he was far from it. Least now he can calm his racing heart.

Not really a good idea at the moment. As soon as he slowed his pace down to a walk one. Howling could be heard from a distance. Scaring the poor boy, giving him more fear than he should ever experienced in his teenage life. He shakingly turns around to look behind him 'nobody told me werewolves exist?!' he panics in his head as his breathing quickens due to fear.

Crunches from the leaves could be heard in coming in his direction. Knowing running from them would be the stupidest idea to do. Kirishima turns back around and runs for a tree. He grabs onto the bark and starts to pull himself up, climbing the tree to get height.

Getting onto a branch that was a good distance from the ground. His hands and bottom of his feet were scratched up from the bark, a little bit of blood was coming out from them. He tries to steady his breathing so he wouldn't get found or attacked by anything.

The crunches were getting louder soon as he was up in the tree. Kirishima holds his breath when he sees a hand come out from behind a tree and was placed on it. A guy with blue hair with matching ears and scars on his face comes out from behind it, revealing himself. Soon following is a girl with blonde hair with matching ears with messy buns and an another guy with black hair and matching ears with some sort of scarring thing happening with his face and neck.

Kirishima felt himself stiffen when the three of them started to sniff around. The blue hair one started to scratch his neck as he looks around "the smell ends here" he mentions to the others two. The black hair rolls his eyes "we can smell that Tomura, we're not that stupid" he says to the other, Kirishima finds out is named Tomura, with attitude. He was too busy watching the other two talk, that he forgot the girl.

That was right under the tree he was in.

"They're in this tree!" she announces to the others, causing fear to strike Kirishima once more. He presses himself into the tree, trying to disappear so they won't get him. Tomura and the black hair looked over and made their way to her. The two of them sniff at the bark of the tree. The scent of Kirishima was strong.

They lean away from the tree and looked up. A tad bit of red could be seen among the green leaves. Tomura continues to scratch his neck "Dabi, you handle the situation" he says to the one with black hair, now named Dabi. So he does what he was told. Which was to start kicking at the tree with immense strength.

Kirishima had to hug the branch so he wouldn't fall off. He was hugging it with all of his strength, not wanting to become werewolf chew. The blonde was jumping around "fall human fall! We just want to play~" she says in a creepy tone that sent chills down his spin.

As the werewolves were trying to get Kirishima down, a certain being appeared behind them. The blonde sneers as he sees the three surrounding a tree. He cracks his hands "you buttsniffers have no reason being here, about you fucks run home with your tails between your legs?" he says to them, getting their attention. Dabi stops kicking and looks behind him with the others. Tomura stops scratching when seeing Bakugou "it's good to see you again Bakugou, been a while" Tomura casually makes talk with him.

The vampire just glares at him "give me a good reason not to tear your damn arms off your dumbass body?" he asks as he gets into a fighting position. Tomura waves his hands at Dabi, as a sort of signal. Dabi turns around back to the tree and gives it one final kick to it. A few seconds past and a body falls from the tree.

Kirishima groans in pain as he landed on his face. Bakugou's eyes widen a bit seeing the red head human here. The girl went over to the fallen human and pick him up by his neck "gotcha~" she sang in a song like voice. A smirk appears on Tomura's face "Toga, how about showing our friend here a sample of what's to come to this human" he suggests to the girl, named Toga. A wicked smile appears on here face, her fangs showing to all. She tightens her hold around his neck, squeezing it. Kirishima chokes as he couldn't breath. He moves his hands to the hand and tries to take her hands off, but he was failing.

A loud growl was heard from the vampire. He didn't like how that werewolf bitch was touching his human, especially choking him. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" he yells at Toga and he pushes himself from the ground towards her. Only to be blocked by Dabi. He tch's in annoyance "if you want him, gotta fight for him" he tells Bakugou and Toga lessons her grip around his neck, allowing him to breathe normally again.

Bakugou looks at Dabi before at Kirishima. With keen eyesight, he could see a bruise already starting to form underneath Toga's fingers.

Something snapped inside Bakugou.

To Be Continued...Maybe...