.25.

The first thing Bakugou saw was the blood surrounding Kirishima. A hungry growl was heard from him. Urakaka moves in front of the wounded human, shielding him from the vampire's view.

Now seeing as there were others here. He scanned the area. Iida and Midoriya were standing not to far from the two. His eyes shifts to the two werewolves. A deep growl coming from his throat as he sees Dabi. But that blonde wolf looks different.

Bakugou scans the newcomer. There was blood on her fur and claws. Same thing Dabi had.

The blond vampire looks at the others "who.hurt.him?" he asked with a low voice. It was in a tone that sent down shivers down everyone's spins, except the wolves. The blonde wolf jumps up and down as she barks, almost like she was saying "me! me! I did it!" to him.

His eyes snapped to her's. He took a step in her direction. "Don't." Step. "Touch." Step. "My." Step. "Human!" He runs towards her with his claws out.

He jumps straight for her, hand reached back as he readies for a slash. Toga leaned forward before pushing herself away. Making him miss when he lands.

With his thirst for blood, Bakugou was quicker on his feet. Like a predator on a prey situation for him. He pushes himself from the ground and towards the blonde wolf. Teeth bared out as he yells a battle cry.

Not wanting to play cat and mouse all night long. Toga copies the was he was attacking. Her mouth open as she goes in to bite him. From the last battle she watched, he shouldn't heal as fast as the cute green hair one and his friend.

Bakugou attempts to sink his fangs into the beast, but with the small frame the wolf has compared to a male's. He didn't really succeed. Toga however, did when she got his bicep into her mouth. She chomps down hard on it, making sure to get a lot of blood out.

The vampire grunts in pain at the contact. He moves his movable arm and grips the blonde fur. He yanks on her hard to get her off. Took a few tries, but he managed too.

The area of where her teeth made contact wasn't pretty. Skin was missing as it was showing muscle in some places. Blood was coming out at each teeth mark.

Toga smirks inside her head as she recovers from the throw. Now he'll be weak like last time!

She was mistaken.

Her eyes widen a she sees the wound heal just as fast as Midoriya's did. A loud growl of frustration was heard from the wolf. She looks over to the fallen human, 'he healed him with his blood! He gotta be taken care of if we want Bakugou dead!' Toga thinks as she glares at Kirishima.

The scent of Kirishima's blood was making his mind all fuzzy. All he could see was red. His fangs and nails grew more animalistic as time processes.

Bakugou was losing himself to the hunger.

To be Continued...Maybe