.7.

It had to happen today. He would throw himself in a tub full of iron if it didn't. Bakugou had enough of the human's behavior. The redhead had been stubborn, not taking off that damn necklace. No matter how much he had yelled at him to take it off.

In the dungeons, loud footsteps were heard coming down. Almost as if the person was in a grumpy mode.

Kirishima was messing with the ropes left from when he was dragged with it a few days ago. He growled as he tugged on the rope with his teeth.

Loud banging made him jump. Eyes wide, he looked over to the bare. Seeing only a shadowy figure, but already knowing who it was from the banging. He slightly relaxed.

The blond looked at the redhead dumbfounded. He literally was trying to get the ropes off with his mouth. How dumb are the humans getting? Bakugou hit the cell bars once more, "get the fuck up shitty hair! Time to come with me" he snarled at him. The cell door opened, hitting the brick wall loudly.

Kirishima flinched due to the aggressive action. Scared of what's to come, Kirishima stood up with no question and went outside of the cell.

Bakugou glared at him as his eyes glowed. Brighter than the last time he saw him. He jerked his head to the side, "follow me or else I'll rip you apart" the vampire threatened him before walking in front of him.

The redhead's eyes widen at the threat. Not wanting to see him go through the threat. Kirishima quickly followed behind him.

Kirishima had his guard up as they walked. Scared as the two walked out of the dungeon. There was a girl that had pink hair and black/gold eyes...aren't vampires supposed to have red eyes? Izuku was there as well, but he was talking to a girl with hair that seems to have hair that defied gravity and one with blue hair and glasses.

They all looked calm. When they noticed Bakugou, they turned to look at him. Eyes filled with curiosity as they looked over him. Midoriya gave him a sad smile, knowing where Bakugou was taking him.

Not paying attention, he walked into Bakugou's back. Immediately jumped away when he heard the blond growl. Ignoring the redhead, Bakugou opened a door. Looking inside it, Kirishima's eyes widen.

Inside the room were torture devices. Various scenarios full of pain and blood filled his mind. The blonde walked into the room like it was normal. Was this normal for him?

Kirishima slowly walked into the room. Sweating as he said prayers in his head. When he was a few feet from the doors, they closed. He couldn't help but jump. He looked back with wide eyes, how did those close? Nobody was behind them.

Do vampires have telepathy? Of course vampires had telepathy. Just something to make them more frightening.

Bakugou looked around the room, debating on which one to use. He walked up to some of them. One being in the shape of an 'X' with metal cuffs attached, a wheel was next to it. Another was a chair with metal cuffs hovering over a tank of water. It looked to be filled with piranhas.

Looking at the devices, Kirishima started to feel light headed. Everything started to spin around him. He staggered back as he moves one of his hands to hold his head. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell backwards.

Bakugou turned around when he heard a thud. His eyes widen as he saw Kirishima on the ground, not moving. Going over to him, he squatted down to checked if he was still alive. Seeing him breath, he lets out a breath of relief.

Not knowing what to do with the human, since he can't touch him. The blond called out for someone named Round Face. Standing up, the doors open. The girl with the gravity defying hair rushed inside. Midoriya and the blue haired teen followed behind, hearing him yell.

Midoriya stopped and looked at Kirishima. Eyes slightly widen, he didn't expect Bakugou to kill him already.

"What's wrong?" Uraraka asked Bakugou. Standing next to him. She looked over the human to see him unconscious.

The blond motioned towards the human, "he passed out, I don't know what to do with him" he answered her. Crossing his arms over his chest.

The girl bend down to touch Kirishima, but immediately pulled her hand back. A small hiss coming from her.

Bakugou hit her on the head, "stupid! Can't you see the damn iron on his neck!" He yelled at her. Pointing at the necklace.

The browned hair girl sweat dropped. Already forgetting his human had iron on them.

"Do you know why he's unconscious?" The blue haired teen asked. Swinging an arm at him at 90 degrees.

Bakugou rolled his eyes, "of fucking course not, I wouldn't have called if I did" he answered him. Somewhat glaring at him.

Midoriya walked to the group, "maybe Grandma Chiyo  knows what to do" he suggested to them.

Chiyo was the nurse all the vampires. She stays in the medical ward majority of the time. Besides Aizawa, she had the most knowledge of humans than them.

Going to her was probably the best case. Just to make sure there was nothing wrong with the human. Knowing they couldn't touch him, Bakugou bent down and grabbed the rope still tied to his wrist. Starting to drag him out of the torture room.

The three stared at the blond. Sweat dropping at the blond's action. They slowly follow behind, making sure Bakugou doesn't injure the redhead any farther.

To Be Continued...Maybe