.1.

The people in town were getting ready for the night. As usual, they put up crosses around the house and doors. Salt lines on the window still inside. Even the smallest opening could end someone's life.

You haven't heard? Vampires roam the street every night. If someone isn't careful, someone gets taken and never seen again. Precaution is needed.

At the local church, the Kirishima family, who owns it, were putting extra precautions up. "Eijiro, don't forget the cross!" a male voice tells a boy with red hair who was creating a salt line by the window.

He stopped and looked over, "how can I forget?" He replies. Putting the salt shaker down. This is Eijiro Kirishima, son of the priest.

He goes over to the bin and grabs two cross. By the window, there were hooks by it. Going back, he hangs them on each side. Grabbing the salt shaker, he finishes the line.

"Dinner's ready boys!" A woman's voice told the two.

The male from earlier sighs, "good timing, we just finished" he says to her. He walked over to her and gave her a kiss. Kirishima gagged when he saw it, resulting him getting hit in the head. Earning a laugh from him.

The three of them traveled to the house part of the church. Sitting at the table, the father said a prayer before they started to eat.

After enjoying a nice dinner, Kirishima heads to his room to get ready for the night. Changing into a pair of sweats and a red tank top. He kneels down beside his bed and begins his nightly prayer. Finishing the prayer, he stood up before pulling the covers over and getting into bed. Kirishima slowly drifts off to sleep oncehe got comfortable.

Not minding the small breeze coming from the window.

The moon was slowing rising. Sprawled out on his bed. The redhead was snoring, his blanket halfway off his body.

Slowly, a shadow is casted in his room. It lowers as the figure bend down. Cupping a hand by the mouth. It blows on the salt line, making a break in the line.

Quietly, it grabs the window and pushes it up. Giving it more space to climb through. Climbing inside, it walked over to beside the bed. Looking down at the sleeping redhead.

With the speed of light. A rolled up sock was shoves into his opened mouth. Causing him to choke on the foreign object.

His eyes snapped opened to see a shadowy figure beside his bed. He goes to grab the bible on the bedside table, but his hands get grabbed. They get tied with rope.

He is picked up before he got thrown back on the bed. The figure hisses in pain. Before he could try to get out of the room. He gets rolled up in his blanket.

Getting tossed out of his own window. Kirishima tried to wiggle away from the being. The figure jumps out of the window, staring at the redhead with a look of stupidity. Getting tired of this, it picks him back up and throws him over his shoulder.

It started to run at a fast speed. Causing the redhead to let out a muffled shriek. Scared of being dropped.

Getting a distance from the town, the figure slowed down. Having his chance, Kirishima struggles against his grip. Doing his best with his hands tied and rolled up in the blanket.

Growling, the figure hits where his butt was, "stop struggling before I fucking kill you" it says in a low, threaten manner.

Hearing the word 'kill' made him stop. Not wanting to risk if it was lying or not. He looked behind them, seeing the faint lights of his hometown. His eyes started to water.

Deep inside, he knew that was the last time he'd see his family.

To Be Continued...Maybe