.14.

His red eyes shrunk as his fangs grew sharper. His nails had grew longer in length and sharper. A wild expression appears on his face as he looks from Kirishima to Dabi. Who had an eyebrow raised at the sudden change in the blonde. His head swings to the side as Bakugou had threw a punch at his face. The force from it sent the werewolf out of his way and into a tree.

Kirishima was scared shitless. While his stay here, he has never seen Bakugou act this way before. He was so happy he was far from the raging vampire so he won't accidentally get harmed by him.

Bakugou turns his body so he was facing the fallen body of the black hair teen. He clenches his fists before pushing himself off the ground once more towards him "DIE!" he yells as he aims for a punch. Dabi had time to block the attack with his arms. Moving them in front of him to a cross position.

The punch lands a hit on his arms, but didn't do any damage. The force from it pushed Dabi into the tree. Pieces of bark stab him from under him. He grunts from the uncomfortableness of the tree. Now it was his turn.

He growls as he throws Bakugou off of him. Sending him flying a good distance from him. Dabi stands up and dusts the splinters from his back. He tilts his head and cracks it before giving the blonde vampire an angered look "you're not getting away with that" was all he said before dashing towards him.

A craz smile appears on Bakugou's lips. He holds his arms out so it looks like he was inviting Dabi to punch him "go the fuck ahead! I'm ready to tear you apart!" he yells at him as Dabi gets close to him. Dabi swings his hands at his chest, trying to claw him. Bakugou manages to jump out of the way before the claws nicked him.

Once his feet touched the ground, he bounced back towards him. His hand extended, he goes for a slash motion towards him. He nicks Dabi's cheek as he dodges. He tch's once more in annoyance "you'll pay for that bloodsucker" he mentions.

Dabi jumps away from Bakugou's attacks and lands in an all four position on the ground. Bakugou stops and can't help but to tense. He knows the technique Dabi was about to use. He shakes his hand and stood his ground.

Dabi closes his eyes and concentrated. To everyone that was watching the scene unfold. Dabi's body started to shift, sounds of bones breaking was heard. Making Kirishima flinch from how loud they were. Black fur started to appear all over his body. His clothes tearing as he changes form.

A black wolf stands where Dabi stood.

"Your going all out, so I'll do the same!" Bakugou yells as his hands twitch with eager, itching for a good fight. The wolf howls before running at him. It pushes off the back of his legs and towards him. It's mouth opened wide as it growls.

Bakugou blocks the attacks with one of his arms. The wolf's teeth sinking into his flesh once it bites. The blonde hisses in pain. He throws his arm to the side, trying to shake it off.

The wolf bite down harder as it uses the front paws to scratch Bakugou's chest and part of his cheek. He was getting pretty beaten up by the werewolf. Blood was dripping from the wolf's teeth, dripping off of his arm. He may not be able to get through with this fight.

A whistle was heard. The wolf immediately unlatches his teeth from Bakugou's arm and walked back to Tomaru. Sitting down besides him "that's enough, don't want to kill you and break the treaty" Tomaru informs everyone before turning around "let's go" he commands before walking away. Dabi's wolf form glares at Bakugou before turning and walking besides his pack leader. Toga pouts before letting go of Kirishima's neck "see you later red~" she sang before catching up with the other two.

Kirishima looks at them as they disappeared into the woods. Once they were out of eyesight, he turned his head to look at Bakugou. Who was gripping his bleeding arm and he pants.

He wasn't healing.

Bakugou looked at Kirishima with tired eyes before they fluttered shut. His body falling forward till it hit the ground. He had fainted.

Kirishima panics. He stumbles while getting up and runs over to the fallen vampire. He turns his body around so now his face was facing the sky. He lowers his head in front of Bakugou's mouth to hear if he was breathing or not. Since checking for his heart beat wasn't gonna happen.

Feeling air being blown on his face, Kirishima sits up and releases a sigh of relief. He did not wanna explain why he was with a dead vampire. He opens his eyes and inspects the wounds on the blonde's body.

His clothes were torn with claw marks. His left arm had a bite wound with now a little bit of blood dripping from. His neck and face had scratches on them, dried blood besides them. He looked like a wreck.

Something confused the redhead. He remembered seeing Bakugou heal when he tried to bite him on the first night or two. And before when he held his hand in the medical ward.

So why wasn't he healing at all?

To Be Continued...Maybe...