.11.

Kirishima was eating some food that Grandma Chiyo was kind enough to get for him when the doors to the medical ward were slammed open. Making the human jump in surprise and look over with wide eyes. With an annoyed expression on his face, Bakugou walks over to him. Kirishima looks at him with a spoon in his mouth since he just put mash potatoes in his mouth.

The annoyed vampire's upper lip was halfway up, almost in a snarl, but he wasn't trying to snarl. He was looking over Kirishima's body to inspect for any injuries that he could see. Kirishima couldn't help, but squirm a bit under his gaze. It sent a weird chill up his spin.

Not seeing anything wrong with him. Bakugou breathes for a second before looking Kirishima in the eyes. In those fire-like colored eyes of his that match his hair perfect- what the hell was Bakugou thinking?! He shakes his head to get rid of the previous thought. Confusing the human at the strange behavior.

Bakugou now was looking Kirishima right between his eyes so he doesn't think about his eyes again. The only way to talk to the human without a problem "the old hag told us you were up, wanted to see for damn myself" he says to him almost casually. Was Bakugou warming up to Kirishima?

The redhead was confused with the sudden casual approach he was receiving, but seeing how Bakugou wanted to check on him warms his heart a bit. Now he knows that he wasn't just a monster. He gives him a closed eye smile "aww thanks Kacchan!" he says to him as he opens his eyes. A glare was placed on Bakugou's as soon as Kirishima called him that "what the hell did you just fucking call me?" he asks with intimidation in his voice.

A bit of sweat was beginning to form at the back of Kirishima's neck. Not expecting this reaction from him. He quietly gulps before speaking "that's what Izuku called you when we talked, isn't that your name?" he asks with a bit of confidence that went away with each word he spoke. Hearing the name of the fluffy hair vampire made Bakugou's eye twitch.

"Deku shouldn't be talking to my goddamn human, and hell to the fuck no my name isn't fucking 'Kacchan' it's Bakugou shitty hair" he finally introduces himself to the human. Least now Kirishima knows the name of his future demise. It's better than calling him the blonde vampire. Seeing the opportunity, he takes it by the hand.

Literally, he grabbed Bakugou's hand in a handshake like manner "well Bakugou, my name is Kirishima" he introduces himself to him. There was silence after his introduction, it was as if Bakugou was actually thinking for once on what to say. Almost a second later, Bakugou pulls his hand away from Kirishima's with a hiss of pain as he holds the hand that was just being held. Kirishima was both confuse and concern on what was wrong with Bakugou.

He looks over to the hand that Bakugou was holding to see some smoke coming off of it. His eyes widen as he remembers something, he was still wearing his cross. The same cross that injured Bakugou a few weeks ago. He caused him harm without realizing it.

Bakugou's hand stayed burned for a minute before healing itself. His hand was back to normal. It took longer this time to heal, that frightened Bakugou. He turns his head to look at Kirishima with such a hateful glare. Making him scared of what's about to happen.

"Once you're out of that goddamn bed, you're dead meat" he threatens him before turning around and stomping out of the ward. Slamming the doors shut behind him.

Kirishima's eyes were wide. There's no saving him. Bakugou is going to find a way to get the necklace off of him and drink his blood. He's a goner.

"I need to escape"

To Be Continued...Maybe