.9.

Bakugou has been locked in his room for days since hearing his condition. Nothing has worked to draw him out, not even Aizawa been able too. Damn vampires needing blood all the time, sorry he's picky about who he drinks from. All the other humans are cowards when he stands in front of them. He's not taking blood from those punk ass that wet themselves from him just looking at them.

Bakugou aggressively sighs as he flops into his bed "my brain hurts" he mutters as he stares at the ceiling. He's been thinking on how to get Kirishima's blood, but that stupid necklace ruins everything he can think of. Only a human can take it off and there's barely any humans in the building. Fuck this situation.

A knocking sound echoes in his room "Kacchan? You need to come out, you need to drink something" Izuku says from the other side. Bakugou groans as he turns on his side, ignoring the green fluff "go the fuck away Deku! Leave me alone!" he yells at the poor vampire. 

Izuku sighs at his attempt, he bends down and places a glass of water on the ground. He stands and walks away, hoping that Bakugou would drink it. He hasn't come out so he must be thirsty so he wanted to be a good friend and try to get him out of his room or at least drink something. Everyone has been worried, the pink girl had told every one of his situation. 

Kirishima hasn't woken up either so that's happening too. Grandma Chiyo has been watching over him, making sure nothing happens while he's asleep. Izuku would go visit and tell his resting body about what is happening. Mostly how Bakugou is handly all this.

It has just been a stressful week for everyone basically. Aizawa mostly has been since he tries to figure out how to keep Bakugou from turning human. He can't watch one of his own change into a human after a century of taking care of them. Hearing about all this has been a handful. 

Not hearing Izuku outside the door, Bakugou takes it that he left. He sits up and runs a hand through his hair "why is this happening to me?" he asks nobody as he turns his head to look out through his window. A half moon was rising, stars were starting to appear and shine. It all looks peaceful to him. Something he doesn't have right now.

An aggressive sigh escapes his lips before he flops back on the bed. He closes his eyes "what do I do?" he asks nobody as he once again thinks on how to handle this. Maybe take him into the forest, make him trip and the necklace somehow catches on a branch and slips off his neck. Or somehow get butter on the chain and it slips off his neck. These plans don't seem effective at all! A scowl appears on his face as his eyes shot open "wake up already you shitty hair!" Bakugou yells in anger. 

As if by some unearthly magic, as Grandma Chiyo was looking away from Kirishima for a minute. The redhead's finger twitches just a bit.

To Be Continued...Maybe