.28.

Darkness

That's all he could see. His body was slowly losing strength. Is this what death is like?

He couldn't believe this. Only got to live for 15 years, and this is how he goes? By bleeding out because of werewolves? So unmanly.

Least he had a good moment with his parents before he left them. Saw them smiling with each other and laughing. His mother hugging him before going to bed.

Wish he could go back.

Back when he wasn't taken. Back where he didn't have to fear for his life. Where he wasn't close to dying. Back to his family.

What's that?

There's faint light coming from somewhere. Kirishima squints his eyes as he tries to see what it was. It seemed to be getting brighter.

It felt warm.

He reaches his hands towards it. Wanting to feel more of its warmth. As the light got brighter, an image started to appear. It looked like his village!

It had people he's seen before. Some he hasn't. He finally made it back! He slowly got onto his feet and started to run towards it. He's finally home!

The people had warm smiles on their faces. Waving towards him as he ran towards them. Kids were running around the adults, laughing as they did.

Something touches Kirishima's shoulder and grips it. Pulling him backward, away from the village.

Kirishima struggles against the stranger. Wanting to go back to where he belongs. He looks back towards the village in a pleading manner. Holding his hand out for one of them to grab it and pull him to safety.

All they did was continue to wave at him. The children still playing around with no care. They just watched.

The redhead looked back to see what was pulling him. All he could see was spiky blonde hair.

Bakugou?

He tries to turn his body again. The grip twisting his shirt as he turned. His eyes widen when he looked at what was truly holding him.

It was Bakugou. A monstrous version of him. Blood red eyes as the fangs were unimaginably sharp. Kirishima looked down and gasped. There was blood all over monster Bakugou's body!

He felt something wet on himself. He looked down and saw more blood on himself. He was suddenly pulled and spun around. His back felt against monster Bakugou's.

Without a second pasting. A sharp pain went through his body. A scream for bloody murder came from Kirishima's mouth.

Monster Bakugou sunk his fangs into his neck. Loud gulps were heard from his throat. Didn't sound like he was going to stop anytime soon either.

He had held Kirishima's arms by his side. Restricting them. He held them down with so much force. Felt like his arms would break soon.

He tried to tell the monster to stop, but nothing came out. All his strength was disappearing. His whole body going limp. He would've fallen to the ground if it wasn't for Bakugou holding him up.

This was it.

His time to die.

Kirishima closed his eyes. Accepting that nobody would save him. Not this time. As the last of his blood left his body. So did his conscious.

And just like that, it all goes black.

To be Continued...Maybe