.26.

The situation is starting to get out of hand. Bakugou wasn't himself anymore, everyone could tell. They knew as too why as well. It was Kirishima's blood.

They need to get him out of there.

Iida and Midoriya ran to Urakaka and Kirishima. Making sure they had eyes on both the werewolves and Bakugou. Urakaka turned around and tried to finish tying up the wound. She looks over at the green hair teen, "Deku help me tie this!" she tells him as she held the price of clothe in her hand, the other on her nose.

He turns his head and studies the situation. Since there was a puddle of blood, Urakaka had to cover her nose so she wouldn't be affected by the scent. He nods before covering his nose and helping her with the wound.

Iida stood in front of the group. Keeping watch on who was going to take the first step.

The werewolves leaned their upper torso down,. Their teeth bared as they growled at the blonde. Who was almost copying them in stance.

Bakugou's hair was more spiky as usual. His eyes glowing a bright red color, the pupils were super dilated. His nails were sharper than usual.

He looked like a monster.

The two managed to cover up the wound. Midoriya and Urakaka both take of one Kirishima's arms and puts it over their shoulder. Slowly standing up, not going too fast for the blood loss human.

Kirishima's legs felt like jelly. If it wasn't for the help of the two, he would've fell already. With that much blood lost, he didn't have his normal strength. He could barely keep his head up.

He does his best to look over the monstrous vampire. It was probably the lack of blood talking,but Kirishima didn't fear for his life when he looked at him. Seeing as this was how Bakugou was acting when he heard him yell for help, kinda made him feel important.

His head soon goes limp. Scaring the two vampires besides him. Midoriya looks at Urakaka and Iida, "Grandma Chiyo can help him! We need to leave!" he told them. The two nod in agreement. Urakaka looks at Iida, "Iida, can you watch our backs?" she asks the blue hair. He nods his head, "you can count on me" he tells them with a determined smile.

The two than began to run away from the scene. Keeping Kirishima up as they dragged him. Iida was right behind them.

Bakugou's eyes flashed over to the group. How dare they take his human! The redhead belongs to him! Not those extras!

He turns to face where they were going. Getting ready to chase them down.

'Now our chance!' Dabi thinks to himself. He looks over to Toga and barks at her, telling her to attack once he does. She nods before looking back at the distracted vampire.

When he saw his feet dig into the dirt. He knew it was now or now. Dabi runs towards him, Toga following right behind him. Bakugou turns his head, seeing the werewolves running at him.

A creepy smile appears on his face. He turns his body back towards them. He cracks his knuckles as the two jump in the air at him.

"alright you stupid mutts, time to play d e a d"

To be Continued...Maybe