"Villagers are talking about young adult going missing during last couple months and no one found any trail of them." Yunlan said worriedly because he knows what that alternately means.

"That and strange rumors about monsters attacking villagers at night so now all the stalls close by the late evening. No one dare to stay outside after 8 o'clock." Lin Jing added.

"Demon queen, do you think your fellow followers escape from the forest?" Yezun ask Zhu Hong.

"No, even if they want to escape, they can't. I don't think it has to do with my forest." Zhu Hong honestly said while thinking hard.

*Soft snoring...*

"Lin Jing, is there any rumors about monsters with wings?" Yezun ask Lin Jing who shook his head no.

"Whatever it is, from now on Yunlan you have keep real close eyes on Shen Wei. Now that he is over 18 years old, my gege's spell is broken." Yezun warns Yunlan.

"Shen Wei, I'm sure you have a lot of questions to ask. So, start your questioning now...." and turns him attention to Shen Wei who is currently sitting on the couch near Da Quing and ... dozing off peacefully on Da Quing's shoulder adorably while softly snoring, ignoring everything that is going on around him.

*Soft snoring...soft snoring...soft snoring...*

"... My nephew sure is adorable, don't you think kitten?" Yezun coos after staring at the adorable sleeping creature.

"He must be really tired, to pass out like that..." Yunlan admits with a sigh but still he couldn't keep his fondness off his tone.

"Yes yes.. he is adorable and tired, so why don't all of us go rest now since we can't continue this without this cute creature?" Da Quing ask with a smile and rub Shen Wei's head making Shen Wei stir a little and went back to sleep.

"Well, if all of you done talking, I will carry him to his bed." Chu said with rare gentle voice.

"Teacher Chu only speak gently when Wei Ge is involves." Guo said giggling making Chu glares at him making others chuckle at the unconventional pair.

Yeah ... Shen does look like a little angel sleeping like that. No wonder everyone is protective and fond of him... Lin Jing thinks dreamily while looking at Shen Wei.

...Instead of saying it out loud because hey! he treasures his life too! He is not ready to get devoured my jealous demon queen who is now putting hole through his body from intensive stare.

How did I get myself involved with her... Lin Jing wants to cry and scream out his lung but too scared to voice it.

"Well, since everyone is about to go rest, I will head out to Jasmine Inn then." Lin Jing said.

"Why? Don't you want to go back to your house?" Da Quing ask.

"No, I'm just a traveler and just happen to visit Haixing Village and met Shen Wei along the way and become friends." Lin Jing told.

"No wonder we didn't sense your aura until recently." Guo mumbles and glance over Yunlan who also happen to glance toward him, most likely sharing same thoughts.

"Then won't it be problem for you since you have been missing for 9 months? I doubt they are still holding onto your stuffs and reserving your room until now." Da Quing said making Lin Jing wince because it is the truth. Thankfully for him, he always carries his important stuff with him all the time.

"True... I guess I will need to rebook again." Lin Jing sighs

"Why don't you just stay with us for now since we still need a lot of talking to do?" Yezun offers.

"Er... is that okay with everyone? I'm sure you haven't forgotten that Zhu Hong will be staying with me...?" Lin Jing said and yes, he has long been accepted his faith that demon queen is not going to leave him alone, making Zhu Hong smile sweetly at him. She was quiet all these times and worried that Lin Jing as forgotten about her, but it seems like he hasn't.

"I got no problem as long as we don't see others often." Yezun states calmly making Zhu Hong question him.

What cursed-fox planning by trying to be helpful person...?

"But darling... we don't have extra room here. Guo has been using the extra room." Da Quing said feeling troubled.

"I know. That's why they will be staying at dead zombie place. I believe there is one extra room there? Lin Jing can use Shen Wei room and the extra room can be used for her. Shen Wei can stay with Yunlan tonight." Yezun making Chu glare at him, not happy about it but Yunlan grin from ear to ear at Yezun happily.

"And why couldn't they stay in one room and let Shen Wei sleep in his own room?" Chu retorts making Yezun give him teasing smirk.

"Oh, I'm fine with that too if you are okay with them banging with each other entire night~~~" Yezun making Lin Jing shiver, but Zhu Hong's eyes is turning dark with lust making Chu sighs.

"Fine... separate room it is. Yunlan, you better not do anything to my nephew while he is sleeping you hear?" Chu said with cold tone making Yunlan scared.

"What am I supposed to do to Xiao Wei?" Yunlan ask back not getting why Chu suddenly warns him like that. Before he was fine with them sleeping together.

"That's because dead zombie can see that you have already marked Shen Wei as your mate..." Yezun said like he didn't just drop a bomb into the room.

Da Quing: "He did what?!"

Zhao Yunlan: "I did what?!"

Lin Jing: "You already claimed him, you beast~~~"

Zhu Hong: "What wrong with marking your mate?"

Guo Changcheng stutter out: "Yunlan..GE... since when????"

Shen Wei: "Hmm... quiet down.... sleepy." and went back to sleeping

"*Sigh*... Did you really have to say it like that deliberately to confuse others??? Anyway, you can see the string of faith too?" Chu Shuzhi curiously asks.

"I can see and do many things. I'm a secrete package, dead zombie~" Yezun winks making Chu roll his eyes. 

***********************************

A/N: Yayyyy.. I hope you find this chapter more fun and sweet than last one~~~ Please enjoy and vote and comment if you like the story~~~

Byebye~~~