Chapter 19 - Charged up

Start from the beginning

"Well... since i'm here, and it'll be another hour before my manager comes back, we should talk about something."

"What should we talk about?"

"How about.... talking about your condition? Since i don't really have any clue what it is that you have."

"Well... we could. So i don't really know myself, but my stamina is different than the normal people usually have. I don't really get it, but the doctors said that i'm more quick to getting tired than the average people. Well, considering that i've been working out ever since i became a trainee, you could say that it has improved. But not by a lot."

"I see.... do you know the reason for it?"

"Not really. I guess it's because of my genetics? I'm not really sure."

Yuri kept silent as she doesn't know what else to talk after he had told her the reason. How should her reply be?

"Anyway, let's talk about our date." Y/N suddenly said.

"What? You're still resting and you already wanna talk about that?"

"You looked down the other day. I can't bear seeing you with that look."

"We can talk about it later. You need to rest up first. Let's just talk about something else."

"But i won't be able to calm down unless we talk about it." He said making Yuri sigh. He looked out of the window.

"Do you remember the places she took me to yesterday?" He asked.

"The aquarium, The ice rink, and lastly the-"

"The river." He cut Yuri off. "Do you know why she took me to those places?"

"...because it's the perfect place to date?" Yuri hesitated after thinking of a possible answer. Y/N shook his head answering that her answer was wrong.

"Those were the places i took her to date. Where i made memories with her. There were other places too, but i guess those were the places where it meant her a lot." He said to her.

"Oh...." She answered.

"So... Yuri-ah. Let's make new memories. For us to look back at one day." He said as Yuri cringed to his words.

"What's with you?" She said as he giggled.

"Nothing. I just thought of saying it."

"Of course. Let's make some memories.The both of us." The both of them smiled at each other before Yuri leaned closer to him.

*mwah*

She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"This is the start." She said as the both of them chuckled.

________________

A few days later...

"Rest up well, Y/N. You don't want to end up here again do you?" The doctor warned Y/N as he could only giggle in shame.

"Of course doc. Thank you for your service." He bowed to him before he left the place to his manager.

"Got enough rest?" Bang-chan who was next to Changmin asked.

"A lot." He answered.

"Got no shame, huh?" Y/N laughed.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I'll rest more next time."

"Whatever. You got a schedule tomorrow so let's go home and rest."

"What schedule?" Y/N asked looking at Changmin.