SIX

Simone
"If you guys perform your new song 'Man', at the contest, then everybody in Compton will for sure see y'all ", our manager Jerry told us as we just finished our new song. Eazy was here as well but the rest of the guys wasn't.

I got worried as soon as he said people will see us if we perform at that contest. What if my foster father finds me? I know my sister stabbed him but I kinda got this gut feeling that's he still alive and he's out to get me. Lately I've been having nightmares about him and I just couldn't take it anymore.

The only thing that helped me was alcohol and weed. Star keeps telling me to stop that shit because she doesn't want what happened to our mama, happen to me but I just couldn't resist it, they were my escape. We still haven't told miss Carlotta what happened before we found her but I feel like we have to soon.

"GREAT, cant wait", Alex and Star says with excitement with their voice. Star then sees that I was not happy about anything so she asks me what's wrong.

"Star what if he finds me?", in a whisper tone so that no one else can us.
"What have I told you Simone, he is DEAD. I killed him", she whispers back.
"No Simone I can feel that he's alive", looking dead into her eyes.
"Girl, you crazy", she says as she got up and went back to where Alex, E and Jerry was.
————————
Simones dream:
"Daddy's little girl huh?" my foster father whispers as he's kissing my neck while I'm crying a river. "Stop pleasee", I begged him. "Mhmmm".

*Star stabs him* "WAIT STARR"

I jumped out of my sleep and then looked around to see if anyone was there. But no one was. I looked at the time and it was 6:50 am. "Dang it I have to get ready".

Man I was supposed to wake up earlier to get ready to go church with miss Carlotta. I've been going to church ever since we started living with her and I enjoy it. She said that singing for the lord helped her survive and I tried to convince Star but she keeps disagreeing with me.

"Simone you almost ready", I hear miss Carlotta y'all from downstairs. "Yea I'm coming", I yelled back.

As I walked out of my room, I see a room full of alcohol which instantly catches my eyes. I then see a yellow bottle full of pills with a white cap on top. Maybe if I take a couple then I would be alright. I took about 5 pills and put them into my mouth and swallowed it with the whiskey then I ran downstairs to miss Carlotta.
————————
Walking into the church, I was met with the sound of the choir singing and everybody singing with them. I look around the church for a seat while miss Carlotta is talking to the pastor.

I then walk to the empty seat that I saw but what I didn't realise is that the person next to me was none other than Ren. "Heyyy what are you doing here", we both say to each other with a suprised look on our faces. We both then laugh and he tells me to go on.

"Ive been coming here with my aunt miss Carlotta ever since star and I came", I explained to him and the motioned for him to answer the question. He nodded his head and says "well I'm here with my momma, I don't know where she went tho. She probably went somewhere and forgot about", he laughs and then I start laughing too.

"Hey there miss Simone I'm the pastor", the man that was just with miss Carlotta, comes and greets me. I smile at him and then shakes his hand and tell him hello.

"So I heard you can sing", he tells me. I then look down shyly. Before I was gonna say anything, Ren interrupted me "yes she can, she has an incredible voice", I turn to crazy with a 'Are you Crazy' look on my face.

"Well why don't you sing for us then", the pastor asks me while miss Carlotta agreed with me.

"Uh I would love to but I don't know any gospel songs", I said to them. "Well just let the lord take over and go on from there", miss Carlotta tells me. I then look at Ren and he tells me to go on.

Next thing you know I'm singing my heart out I'm front of the church. I took a glance at miss Carlotta and the pastor and they both had smiles on their faces like there proud of me. I then look to Ren and he has the same expression on his face like miss Carlotta and the pastor.

I was having so much fun singing until everything started getting blurry. The music was starting to fade and all I hear was miss Carlotta voice asking me if I'm alright.

Next thing you know, everything just blacked out and the last thing I heard was Rens voice.

"SIMONE"

Hi again:) Please vote and comment for more:)

Btw this is the song from the beginning so yeth:)