TWENTY- TWO

Ren
We on our way to our next destination . As we got to the hotel we see polices and people all outside telling us to go back to Compton and shit. They even have our music on the floor and stomping on them.

Well damn.

"Ain't that some shit. Speak a little truth and people lose their minds." Cube says as we all looked out the window.

"Hey the truth is... they can do whatever they want with em I mean they still bought them anyways", Star says as we all chuckled.

I'm actually glad that the girls were on tour with us. They've been very helpful and I appreciate them for that.
———————
Jerry was going on about how careful we have to be during this performance since the police and shit is watching us but do we give a fuck?

I turned to Simone and put my head in her neck and kissed on it.
"Ima go to my room. You want to come?" I said quietly so only she can hear me while kissing on her.

"There's polices outside here probably waiting to arrest y'all and you got that in your brain?", she says to me as all the guys said stuff under there breath.

Simone rolled her eyes and got up and asked jerry where her room was. Jerry gave her the key and she walked off.

"What did I do", I said with a confused look on my face.

The boys then started laughing at me.

"Yo. What's wrong with wifey?"
——————
3 hours later.
Our show was tomorrow and the police were still outside the hotel doing who knows what. Me and yella were still talking about how crazy it is until my mind wandered off to Simone. I guess yella noticed.

"Things still tense over there?", he asks

"Oh man, it's hella confusing."

"Why is it so confusing? yanno she might be gay"

I laughed at the thought of that but then stopped.

"Cmon you still haven't gotten any from her just put two and two together", I shaked my head at him.

Outta nowhere Simone came and sat with us. She looked at both of us weirdly as we both went quiet.

"Hi", she sat next to me with a smile.
"Hey babe", I said giving her a kiss.

"What y'all talking about?"

"Nothing just..." I started off and then looked at yella.

"Just guy stuff. Ren wants to know if you even into guys cause you ain't giving him som-"
"No I never said that"

I looked at Simone and she just stood up with a straight face.

"Yea well maybe I ain't into labels."

"Cmon Simon-" I tried to grab her hand but she slaps it away and walks off outside. "don't touch me".
——————
I gave Simone a little time to herself until I went outside to look for her.

I found her and she had a cigarette in her hand.
"Simone you know damn well you can't be out here and smoking this shit", I said walking up to her and taking the cigarette outta her hand and putting it out.

She didn't say anything.

"Look I'm sorry about what Yella said. That was messed up he didn't mean any of it... but we need to talk", I said to her

"You know I was thinking of going to that party that I heard E was talking about with Dre. You wanna go?" Why is she tryna change the subject.

"Simone I don't want to go to no damn party. What's going on witchu?", looking right into her eyes.

"I- I don't know... I don't wanna talk about it" she starts to turn around to walk off but I quickly grabbed her arm.

"Hey, hey come on hey", I said trying to stop her from walking away from me.

"HEY, STOP"

She tries to get out of my grip but then she just turned around and slapped me. What the fuck

I touched my cheek and just looked at her crazy.

Her attitude changed real quick cause now she tryna apologise to me.

"What are you doing Simone?", I yelled at her.

"You don't get it, Ren"

"YEAH BECAUSE YOU WONT TALK TO ME!"

Just then we hear a police siren pull up to us. Man fuck this shit.

"What is going on here?", one of them asks.
"You've been drinking young man? Look at me", they said as I turned towards them and told them I wasn't.

"Ma'am are you okay?", Simone tells them that she's fine and I looked away from her.

"Looking nothing is wrong officer just let us go", I said to them.

Just as they were about to speak, Jerry came out and explained everything.

They then left and it was just us three outside.

"Look y'all should get some sleep for tomorrow", Jerry turns and goes back inside.

Simone put her hand on my arm and I roughly moved away from it.

"Ren are you okay? I'm sorry"

"What is wrong with you Simone?"

"Ren please you have to understa-", tears were falling from her face. I wanted to comfort her so bad but I was still pissed that she isn't letting me in.

"I'm not playing any games with you Simone, okay?"
"If you don't want to be with me, then just say it."

I waited for her to say something but she was struggling.

"You know what? Fine", I walked off into the hotel leaving her outside.

Vote and comment for more:)