THIRTY-FOUR

REN

"Yes?"

I look at Simone weirdly as she opened the door and leans on the door pane, with her cute ass eyebrows raised up.

"Hey bab-"

I walked in and tried to kiss her but instead she put her hand on my face and pushed me back so hard. I swear a nigga almost fell back into the afterlife.

I muttered under my breath, 'what the fuck'.

She continued to look at me like I did something wrong, and then turned to walk up the stairs.

The fuck did I do. I followed up as she went into her room.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

She didn't answer.

"Simon-"

"WHAT LORENZO?" She yelled at me as she stopped in her tracks and turned around to face me.

"What the fuck did I do?" I questioned her with confusion written all on my face.

"You know what you did"

What?

She saw that I was still looking confused as fuck. She sighed then walked up to the remote that's on her bed and turned the television on.

"She gotta beatdown. The host of that show did sum'ing that she know she did and she gotta beatdown and I hope it happen again"

She then switched the tv off and turned to me. So that's what she's angry about.

"Really Ren? Where did all that come from? You and I both know that she didn't have anything to do with what happened on the show and yet you're still backing dre up."

Man she over here overreacting. I mean it was wrong for Dre to put his hands up on her but that's my boy, and I gotta do what I gotta do.

"It ain't like the bitch is dead, she still very much alive Simone. And why do you care, it ain't like it's any of your business. Maybe you should try to sort out your business witcho own sister before getting into my business."

As those words left my mouth, I looked up to her and saw tears well up in her eyes.

"Baby I di-" I sighed and then reached up to grab her hands but she swatted my hands off like she didn't want me to touch her.

"Really? You're gonna say that to me? You know if I remember correctly, you're the one that decided to marry me so that means your business becomes my business. Since when is it alright for a women to get beat by a man and then you hope that she gets beaten again? Huh? Since when ren?"

I looked away and sighed annoyingly.

"Wow. Is that what you want your fans to know. That it's okay to hit women, especially a black women whenever they get out of line."

"Look I don't want to talk about it Simone"

"Why? Cause you know what I'm saying is right? Is that why?"

"Simone", I said.

"Lorenzo" she says back.

I smirked up at her and she just kept that serious look on her. I reached up to grab her gently by her hips and pulled her onto my lap. She kept on squirming to get off but I held her down so she doesn't get off.

She crossed her arms in fustration as she realised that she ain't getting up any time soon.

I poured my lips and leaned towards her.

"You mad?" She ignored me and just turned her head the other way.

I asked her again but this time placing small soft kisses on her neck. She tried to tell me to stop but I kept going. I can tell she was tryna hide her smile but she failed and laughed instead.

I smiled and then turned her face gently towards me. I pecked her lips a couple of times and then all of a sudden we start making out. I gripped her waist and pulled her closer to me. My hands then went to her ass. I gripped it into my hands and she moaned quietly into our deep kiss.

The lasted for another minute until she pushed me away and got off my lap.

I looked at her confusingly and bit my lip.

Damn.

She sat next to me on the bed but made sure she left space in between us.

"Look baby..." she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes that I fell in love with. I stared right back and I swear i forgot what I was about to say to her.

"I know you're angry about what I said, and I'm sorry. It's just that the guys and I were just pissed that she embarrassed us in front of millions of people. I know that ain't gone fix anything but I want to say I'm sorry... again", I told her and she just stared into my eyes as if she was tryna find something.

"That's it?"

This girl man.

"It's a start ma" I said as I smiled and picked her up by her waist,  and placed her back onto my lap.

"You gon apologise ren."

I looked at her with 'no the hell i ain't' face.

"Yes you are. That girl didn't do anything and you know that"

I rubbed my hand down face and just stared at her.

"So... are you going to do it?"

I sighed and just nodded just so that we can talk about something else.

"Lore-"

"damn it Simone I will", I didn't mean to come off like that but she was just telling me to do all these stuff and I couldn't deal with it.

She just sat in my lap staring at the side of head.

"Can we just talk about something else please?"I asked in a quiet tone. Simone just sighed then nodded. She then got up and went to flick her lights off, made her way to the side of her bed where the lamp is and turned that on.

I watched as she went to grab her night clothes and made her way to the bathroom to change. She came out a minute after and she still look good as hell. Her hair was out in their natural state and I loved it.

She got in her bed and just turned her body where she ain't facing me.

Taking off my shoes, shirt and pants and I was left with my boxers on. I climbed in behind her and pulled her so her head was resting on my chest. She didn't pull away so I just pulled her in closer.

"Simone..."

"Hmmm?"she hummed looking up at me.

"I love you"

She didn't hesitate

"I love you too lorenzo", she whispered back to me as she rubbed my chest softly. I watched as her eyes started to close and I just kept admiring her features. Her eyebrows that always scrunch up whenever she angry or confused, her cute ass nose, and those plump lips. Man I'm one lucky ass nigga.

After a few minutes I slowly fell asleep with my baby right in my arms.

Any feedback cause I feel like no one ain't liking this book💀 but y'all already know the go:)

Also I hope you guys like the photoshopping skills that my friend has💀 s/o to her (she doesn't have Wattpad cause she thinks it's a waste of time). Hope y'all have a blessed Sunday 😌