FIVE

Simone

Ever since we got signed to Ruthless Records, all three of us girls have been working on songs non-stop. We've gotten closer to the guys now which was good. Alex and Cube kinda gotta thing for each other. They don't know that but everybody else sure do.
I guess they would be cute together. Star and Dre have been hanging around a lot yanno just catching up wit each other.

Tbh I really don't know why I was acting shady towards dre and Star  that first day we came. I guess it's cause I couldn't find my weed. Y'all already I love my weed.

But as for Ren and I, we've been getting closer as well too. We'd hang out here and there but I don't wanna get too attached to him or else I'll end up getting hurt. I told him about the passing of my mother and how my sister and I had to jump to different foster care homes. But what I didn't tell him is what my foster parents would do to me, and I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can.

It was just us two at the studio right now, the rest will be coming later. He finally played me some of the NWA songs that they wrote.

"Fuck the police comin' straight from the underground
A young nigga got it bad 'cause I'm brown
And not the other color so police think
They have the authority to kill a minority"

"Dang that's facts right there", bobbing my head to the cubes part of the song, taking a puff from the weed that me and Ren we're sharing, and listening carefully to the lyrics that's going by so I don't have to miss any bars. Ren took the weed and inhaled with his eyes set right on me with small smile on his face as he blows the smoke out. Well that was very attractive.

"Yo Dre, I got somethin' to say
Fuck the police
Fuck the police
Fuck the police
Fuck the Police"

I then watch Ren rap his part next. All of the stuff that he's saying was definitely true and I like the fact that him and the rest of the boys are standing up and using their voices to show everyone wassup with the world esp with the punk ass police. Few minutes later the song ends and Ren turns towards me and asks how I like it.

"I loved it. The use of words was definitely colourful but other then that I like the message y'all are telling. Fo sho Compton is definitely on the map now cause of y'all", I say and I smile proudly to him. He then looks down with a smile on his face and then looks back up to me while biting his lips.

"So when are y'all gonna drop your first song?", Ren asked me. I looked at him and sighed. "To be honest... I really don't know. Star and Alex have been having arguments cause of who gets to sing what. It's annoying, I just want to get in and sing", I told him honestly. As I kept talking about my passion for music, he listened to me.

"Well why don't you go inside and sing a little something for me", he insisted but as I was about to disagree, I was being lifted off the chair I was sitting on and next thing you I'm in the booth while Ren is smiling with thumbs up from outside the booth.

I guess Ren saw how nervous I was through the glass cause of the worried look on my face. "Cmon you got this I know you do. Don't worry it's just you and me here, I know you can do this. Don't worry about the girls just show me what you can do", Ren reassures me.

He's right. This is my moment to show him my talent only without Star and Alex. "You got this Si-Si", he tells me one more time with a smile on this face. He gave me that nickname the first time we hung out. Then I hear the music playing through the head phones. Next thing you know, I'm singing my heart out.

"How can one be down?
Tell me where to start
'Cause every time you smile
I feel tremors in my heart
I have but one concern
How can I get with you?
'Til my day comes here's what I'm gon' do"

I see Ren looking right at me with an impressed look on his face. I closed my eyes and started to sing the chorus.

"Be sitting up in my room
Back here thinking 'bout you
I must confess I'm a mess for you
Be sitting up in my room
Back here thinking 'bout you
I'm just a mess with a thing for you"

As I finish, I walked out to Ren with a huge smile on my face while he's standing there praising me on how much of a good voice I have. He gives me a big hug right after. I froze but I slowly began to hug him back.

Lemme just say that the hug lasted like a great 2 minutes. As we pulled back, we started to get lost in each other's eyes. Ren slowly cups my cheeks with his big, warm hands and rubs it softly. 'I love your freckles', I hear him mutter under his breath. I smiled while looking into his eyes.

I'm starting to love his eyes. Those brown eyes that makes me get lost everytime I look into them. Those brown eyes that always light up whenever I'm talking to him.

We both started to lean in for a kiss but then we got rudely interrupted by Yella. As he walked in, we both pulled away from each other quickly. Lucky yella didn't see anything.

Soon everyone else started to arrive. Alex finally wrote the song that we're gonna sing. I really don't know what I'm gonna do with that song I sang for Ren. Speaking of Ren, he would always take a glance towards me and everytime I catch him looking, we both just bust out smiling.

I can't believe we were about to kiss tho. But it's definitely safe to say that I'm catching feelings for the villian in black.

Happy Reading:)

This is like my first book so if it's boring then I don't really blame you for saying that, but yanno a girl is just trying💀

But vote and comment please:)

"You're my best view"